New catapult ammo.

• Hello I was thinking of new ammo for catapults. “Ammo number 1” Cluster ammo, So this ammo contains 3 small balls. They cause less damage but is useful for taking down units with multiple blows to the head. “Ammo number 2” The gunpowder bomb. This is similar to the petard bomb, but smaller. The gunpowder bomb has more reach. Useful for taking out units coming forward. However it is heavier therefore it cannot go as far as others. “Ammo number 3” Small fire rocks. These rocks are drenched in oil and lit. These fire rocks contain very low damage. However it will burn like oblivion this could be used for a group of enemies coming forward, It will light them up and weaken the group to be easier to kill. Any suggestions? :) (Many will say this is op. However there is limited ammo for the special rocks. They will be refilled in. Beginning , Middle, Near end.)

• Global Moderator

Catapult ammo already explodes. Rocks don’t explode in real life. Its for action reasons though so in not complaining.

Though when they have cannon balls in movies explode when they aren’t supposed that’s when I get annoyed. Movie directors, cannon balls don’t explode.

• @lemonater47:

Catapult ammo already explodes. Rocks don’t explode in real life. Its for action reasons though so in not complaining.

Though when they have cannon balls in movies explode when they aren’t supposed that’s when I get annoyed. Movie directors, cannon balls don’t explode.

Actually, correction - about 150 years after the cannon was created, some bright guy decided to fill one with gunpowder and implement a touch-fuse.

Anyways, no to the suggestion - catapult spam is annoying enough already.

• Maybe there could be like a giant oil pot option. So instead of killing the enemy, you could just use it for area denial.

• @grappo:

Maybe there could be like a giant oil pot option. So instead of killing the enemy, you could just use it for area denial.

That’s more like napalm than anything else :/

• I think we should be able to fire the bodies of slain masons to diminish their morale.

• Global Moderator

@Hadron:

@lemonater47:

Actually, correction - about 150 years after the cannon was created, some bright guy decided to fill one with gunpowder and implement a touch-fuse.

But you see them putting non explosive rounds into the cannon and then suddenly they explode on impact.

• @lemonater47:

@Hadron:

@lemonater47:

But you see them putting non explosive rounds into the cannon and then suddenly they explode on impact.

Lol, true, but that’s for gameplay reasons.

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.