Will Knights be able to use MAA's shields?

• Sorry if this has already been discussed as I didn’t spend too much time on the search function.

In one of the teaser screenshots for the January Content Patch, a knight is depicted holding a flail with an MAA’s buckler.
    Has it been mentioned or planned anywhere that knights will have access to the heater or buckler shield in the future?

Yes I know bots have/had access to weapons and combinations that players do not but it would be nice if there was official confirmation.

It would be nice to have the diversity.

• I think we can assume that the buckler will come with the flail. No word on the heater shield.

• I’m almost certain you’ll be able to choose buckler or heater with flail. Flail knight used the heater shield in AoC, it’d be a crime not to have the same possibility in Chivalry.

• Global Moderator

In the single player I have seen knights with heater sheild’s. And archers with fire arrows. But the singleplayer hasn’t been updated.

• @lemonater47:

In the single player I have seen knights with heater sheild’s. And archers with fire arrows. But the singleplayer hasn’t been updated.

Bots are hackers.

• Global Moderator

@ReMixx:

@lemonater47:

Bots are hackers.

Too bad you can’t successfully votekick all of them.

• Bwahaha.