Improve third person aiming

• Not sure if there’s any plans for this or not, but aiming projectiles in third person is currently a bitch. Making it so they actually go where the cursor is would be appreciated. This is less an archer complaint and more a throwing knives/axes ones. Though it would definitely be a good thing for javelins as well.

• Moving to Ideas and Suggestions.

• Personally I think 3rd person is worthless anyway. It lowers the skill cap so very much. Besides what is your concern about 3rd person aiming? What is really wrong with it? It allows you to see everything and left click spam everything around you.

• Muffin, I do not have a problem with third person melee. It works fine, and the increased situational awareness makes it very much worth it. If you prefer first person, you always have the option of playing on first person enforced servers.

The issue is with ranged attacks, which do not seem to line up with the crosshair at all.

• LMB spammers like 1st person only.

The crosshair is in the wrong spot thats whats wrong with it. Maybe you havent played it enough but its off for missiles and melee.

• @gregcau:

LMB spammers like 1st person only.

The crosshair is in the wrong spot that’s whats wrong with it. Maybe you haven’t played it enough but it’s off for missiles and melee.

Of course it is. It’s supposed to be. :P

• @gregcau:

The crosshair is in the wrong spot thats whats wrong with it.

Pretty much. I use the first over-the-shoulder cam, and projectiles go WAY the left of the crosshair. Seems like it would be an easy enough fix…