Cameraman/Commentator Required.

• The Knighthood are seeking a Camera man/commentator for the Knighthood Inaugural King of the Fists Europe Competition.

A basic knowledge of boxing and boxing commentary would be useful but what we are really looking for is great camera work and the ability to edit and put together a decent commentary (a sense of humour would be a nice bonus).

Presently, we are proposing a Thursday evening with an event start time of 8pm GMT, the event will run for 5 hours (bit of a marathon but you only need to be there long enough to capture sufficient footage).

The event format is just about there and we will need to bring you up to speed, so only apply if you can put in a couple of hours prep/testing work prior to the event.

The event will be held on the Knighthood UK based server; at the time of writing Multiplay :: Knighthood Team Objective, kindly check that your PING on our server is reasonable.

To apply kindly post here, preferably with an examples of your camera work and send a Steam friend request to KnH ~ Kempa.

NB: if you are responding to a Youtube message there is no need to send example work - we already think you are more than good enough.

• I would but the UK seems to be on the otherwise of the world from me.

• @lemonater47:

I would but the UK seems to be on the otherwise of the world from me.

We aren’t sure how spectator ping will effect the game play, we would be happy to run a test if you are?

• Hmm…I might consider it. You can look at my coverage of the Dark Age Gaming tournament if you want some examples of my work. youtube.com/therealdrnick

• @Dr.Nick:

Hmm…I might consider it. You can look at my coverage of the Dark Age Gaming tournament if you want some examples of my work. youtube.com/therealdrnick

Great camera work; excellent commentary, moreover a really polished product. It would be an honour and a privilege.

Assuming that you are OK with the GMT schedule; let’s discuss… Steam friend KnH ~ Kempa or suggest alternative line of communication.

Regards.

• @Reginhard:

@lemonater47:

We aren’t sure how spectator ping will effect the game play, we would be happy to run a test if you are?

Its more the time difference. 8pm over there is 7am here.

• @lemonater47:

@Reginhard:

@lemonater47:

Its more the time difference. 8pm over there is 7am here.

Yep; it’s a bitch this time zone business, the “cameras” could arrive at 10pm, maybe that could work.

• @Reginhard:

@Dr.Nick:

Hmm…I might consider it. You can look at my coverage of the Dark Age Gaming tournament if you want some examples of my work. youtube.com/therealdrnick

Great camera work; excellent commentary, moreover a really polished product. It would be an honour and a privilege.

Assuming that you are OK with the GMT schedule; let’s discuss… Steam friend KnH ~ Kempa or suggest alternative line of communication.

Regards.

So sorry about not seeing your post! This thread kind of got lost to me on the forums since it was buried under everything else. I also was very busy last week with real life stuff and making a new video. I will add you on steam so we can talk assuming you’re not mad at me >.<

• @Dr.Nick:

@Reginhard:

@Dr.Nick:

Regards.

So sorry about not seeing your post! This thread kind of got lost to me on the forums since it was buried under everything else. I also was very busy last week with real life stuff and making a new video. I will add you on steam so we can talk assuming you’re not mad at me >.<

No worries pal; I know what it’s like, in the meantime one of our Clan members has stepped up to the plate. Looks like he is going to make a good fist of it. So barring it being a total F up we are gonna have to say thanks for your interest. Should it go tits up, we hope you won’t be too put out if we come back to you? I don’t have the heart to say “Dr. Nick is back move over!”

• Haha no worries I understand. Let me know if you need me for anything. You can add me on steam if I don’t add you first. http://steamcommunity.com/id/drnickpg

• @Dr.Nick:

Haha no worries I understand. Let me know if you need me for anything. You can add me on steam if I don’t add you first. http://steamcommunity.com/id/drnickpg

You’re too kind.

Tis done.

Regards

• @Reginhard:

@Dr.Nick:

Haha no worries I understand. Let me know if you need me for anything. You can add me on steam if I don’t add you first. http://steamcommunity.com/id/drnickpg

You’re too kind.

Tis done.

Regards

Tried to add on Steam forgot to mention my Steam name… KnH ~ Kempa