Help out the devs!(Kickstarter)

• http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/171 … al-warfare

Do your part !

Pledge and spread the word!

• waiting on a question and then pledging :P

Great to see it on there though, Also would the 30 days give insight as to how long we’re ganna be waiting for the game?

Need it soon !!!

great work though :)

• Whoa, where is the newspost for this?

• Interesting. If this is official I’ll probably throw some money at them. Kickstarter really is a wonderful outlet for people to share their ideas.

• …Please put Kickstarter video on Youtube that is easier to disseminate it on forums, Twitter, Fb and others…-_^

ciauz^^,
    Jab

• …I would pre-order the “Brothers in Arms Edition” that give “Four digital copies of the game” and “Early access to the Game” (Est. Delivery: Oct 2012)…

…can i know the Minimum system requirement for the game…?

ciauz^^,
    Jab

• @Jab:

…I would pre-order the “Brothers in Arms Edition” that give “Four digital copies of the game” and “Early access to the Game” (Est. Delivery: Oct 2012)…

…can i know the Minimum system requirement for the game…?

ciauz^^,
    Jab

I can tell you that I can run it at a good FPS with this setup in the not-fully-optimized alpha state:

CPU: AMD Athlon II x2 260 @ 3.2 GHz
    RAM: 2x 2048 MB Kingston DDR3 @ 1333 MHz
    GFX: AMD Radeon HD 6450 (Integrated) @ 1024 MBs

Also, yeah. The Brothers in Arms edition seems like a great deal (Buy 3 get 1 free + beta access/soundtrack, awesome), except… I’m pretty sure everyone I know is going to buy the game anyway :P

@Tibbs, will you be selling any of these shirts later or is this kickstarter exclusive?

• Might be good to send this in to rock paper shot gun and help drive in the traffic. Kickstarter is sort of a dick for burying you unless you get your own PR going and bring in the traffic.

/supported

• I posted the Kickstarter page to PC gaming on reddit. Surely it could be promoted on other subreddits as well. If you have an account upvote, if not make one!

http://www.reddit.com/r/gamingpc/comments/yc1k6/chivalry_medieval_warfare_now_has_a_kickstarter/

• Does the $150-$250 tiers include the 4 digital copies?

Also, since I am a beta tester already, can I give someone else early access to the game?

• @BukkakePizza:

I posted the Kickstarter page to PC gaming on reddit. Surely it could be promoted on other subreddits as well. If you have an account upvote, if not make one!

http://www.reddit.com/r/gamingpc/comments/yc1k6/chivalry_medieval_warfare_now_has_a_kickstarter/

I also recommend others make submissions to reddit and the like so we can upvote it and try to raise visibility.

also I think we should message the guys in the Chivalry Steam group.

• @SlyGoat:

I can tell you that I can run it at a good FPS with this setup in the not-fully-optimized alpha state:

CPU: AMD Athlon II x2 260 @ 3.2 GHz
    RAM: 2x 2048 MB Kingston DDR3 @ 1333 MHz
    GFX: AMD Radeon HD 6450 (Integrated) @ 1024 MBs

…My Pc is like that:…

**MS Windows 7 Home Premium 32-bit SP1

AMD Athlon 64 X2 4600+ 36 °C

RAM 3,00 GB Canale Doppio DDR @ 160 MHz (2.5-3-3-7)

ASUSTeK Computer Inc. A8V Deluxe (Socket 939) 38 °C

Radeon X1950 Pro 512 MB (Sapphire/PCPartner)**

…did you think game can run…?

ciauz^^,
    Jab

• @BukkakePizza:

Does the $150-$250 tiers include the 4 digital copies?

Also, since I am a beta tester already, can I give someone else early access to the game?

Not quite sure how that works…will have to ask Steve once he comes back from gamescom.

MS Windows 7 Home Premium 32-bit SP1

AMD Athlon 64 X2 4600+ 36 °C

RAM 3,00 GB Canale Doppio DDR @ 160 MHz (2.5-3-3-7)

ASUSTeK Computer Inc. A8V Deluxe (Socket 939) 38 °C

Radeon X1950 Pro 512 MB (Sapphire/PCPartner)

We’ve had some noted issues with the X1000 series cards from ATI. You may/may not have to upgrade.

Our target min specs are as follows:

Processor: Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz or Althon X2 2.7 GHz
    RAM: 2GB
    Graphic card: ATI Radeon 3870 or higher, Nvidia GeForce 8800 GT or higher.
    Graphics card memory: 512 MB
    Sound card: DirectX compatibl sound card
    Hard drive: 3GB

• when is the beta going to be accesible for those who pay 50$ :D?

• @Karam:

when is the beta going to be accesible for those who pay 50$ :D?

according to it, it says Estimated October 2012, so i’m hoping then :P

Just pleged $75, long live -KoTrT- We will make our destined return !

Also sharing as much as I can, got to get the funding and more !

• From kickstarter:
    Steve Piggott
    Thursday Aug 16, 5:48pm EDT
    Hey Christopher,

All 4 copies at the $75 tier are early access and yes the $250 tier also includes 4 copies of the game.

Steve

• @BukkakePizza:

From kickstarter:
    Steve Piggott
    Thursday Aug 16, 5:48pm EDT
    Hey Christopher,

All 4 copies at the $75 tier are early access and yes the $250 tier also includes 4 copies of the game.

Steve

Also, if you buy the $250 tier you actually have 5 licenses to the game, 4 digital early access ones, and one retail one that is shipped…

I just pleged $75 :D

• I’ve been gone for too long. Saw this on Reddit and have pledged €25 :D

• So the “Retail Version” is a box right? Anything interesting in the box version to make me want to get it?

• @Jab:

…Please put Kickstarter video on Youtube that is easier to disseminate it on forums, Twitter, Fb and others…-_^

ciauz^^,
    Jab

I think also youtube video won’t be a bad idea .

I guess the different pledge amounts are predefined by kickstarter.com , still I think 5 $ is too cheap to get such an awesome game .