Omg its so unbalanced

• Just kidding guys.

I played the game a lot (over 140 hours) and I must say, this game is pretty well balanced. I played all the classes and they all have their play style. I can get a 3:1 ratio pretty easily with all of the classes, so I don’t really understand why people whine so much…

Anyway, I just wanted to tell you guys good job! I am a game maker myself and its hard to create a game as good as the one you made. When you will have fixed the “Not enough invite space” bug on steam friend joining, this game will be perfect.

• @Louissi:

When you will have fixed the “Not enough invite space” bug on steam friend joining, this game will be perfect.

The simple workaround is to exit the game and then right click on your friend in Steam Friends and Join Game. This will automagically launch the game and connect to the server if there is enough space.

• Can’t you guys hotfix that? I mean… its a pretty big bug if you ask me, I already lost 30 mins just trying to get in the same game as 4 friends. Its a nightmare.

• I find it works if you join a friend through steam 2 times in a row. The first time brings you to the “not enough invite space” popup. Don’t touch anything, click join game 1 more time through steam and it works pretty much every time.

• @Louissi:

Can’t you guys hotfix that? I mean… its a pretty big bug if you ask me, I already lost 30 mins just trying to get in the same game as 4 friends. Its a nightmare.

Not to mention the actual difficulty of trying to play on the same team as them. I agree. Hot fixes should have been done without us even having to ask.

• @?Steel:

@Louissi:

Can’t you guys hotfix that? I mean… its a pretty big bug if you ask me, I already lost 30 mins just trying to get in the same game as 4 friends. Its a nightmare.

Not to mention the actual difficulty of trying to play on the same team as them. I agree. Hot fixes should have been done without us even having to ask.

Yeah why don’t you listen to stuck up selfish people. They are the ones you have to listen too.