New website design.

• Hello there !

So I went to mind my daily visit to the website and noticed it had a new design…
    I was very pleased by it (and all the more as it came with pretty astonishing screenshots), but I actually dislike one or two things…
    Mainly I can’t find the old menus (with weapons lists, maps, backgrounds, etc…), and so could not check the map to try to guess the locations of the fortresses on the world map…

Maybe I am just mistaking here, but if it happens they have disappeared, I would mourn them old informations.

Thanks for reading.

• they do have seemed to poofed for now, but i have no doubt that once all of the maps and weapons are compiled that it’ll be put back up

• Yeah the new site looks a lot better!

• Yeah its very nice, the theme is perfect for the game. I suspect it is work in progress and those parts of the website will start re-appearing with the new theme :)

• Still needs a favicon :)

• Developer

We are in Germany right now attending Gamescom and updating our site when we get time off from the convention. Should see it shape up in the next few days more and yes those about and info pages will be coming again in much more detail.

• Great work guys.

• I concur with the others in this thread, that the new website is awesome. But what is even more awesome is the text that says:

COMING FALL 2012

Can’t wait till then, and keep up the great work guys!

• @Tibberius:

We are in Germany right now attending Gamescom and updating our site when we get time off from the convention. Should see it shape up in the next few days more and yes those about and info pages will be coming again in much more detail.

It took 15 minutes to send this message, as the connection in the 5th heaven is very bad.

• To much twinkling on the main page “Chivalry”, to much and to quick.

Less twinkling, slower paced, but more ambient.

• ME LIKEY THE WEBBY!

• @Mas:

ME LIKEY THE WEBBY!

Oh, there you are!