Add mounts!

• I think mounts such as Horses would be awesome!

• It would be really cool to have chariots in the game. Also, as it is a fantasy land, we could have chariots with a couple of ballistas mounted on them, so 3 players can use it- 1 driver and 2 on the ballistas, raining death and defeat on those mason pigs.

• I don’t think the maps are big enough for this to be useful

• @KEIS:

I don’t think the maps are big enough for this to be useful

Ye… it’s more about skirmishes than big battles

• Flying mounts would be beast!

• Global Moderator

Horses would be so glitchy.

• I think there definitely needs to be bigger maps in this game, and if these are added - mounts would be awesome. Right now though, the map sizes are too small to have mounts.

• Elephant and camel mounts are planned for when the Tenosians are added… or perhaps that was a dream I had.

• Martin, why dont you just lock the thread up I wonder? This topic appears here on a daily basis, do we need all those threads about it?

I often have the feeling the mods on this forums are way too… nice?
    Show no mercy with people that are still unable or unwilling to use the damn search function in the year of the lord 2013…

• Be a MAA why?

• @KEIS:

I don’t think the maps are big enough for this to be useful

Who said that we would be playing on normal maps? When the SDK assets for Chivalry are released then just make a large grass plains battlefield and throw horses in :3

• Chariots, guys. Just imagine how cool that would be.

• Dino mounts confirmed! Or wait… Was it never going to happen… One of the two!

• @William:

Martin, why dont you just lock the thread up I wonder? This topic appears here on a daily basis, do we need all those threads about it?

Maybe because the mods are not um dicks?

Just because you have been here is a while does not mean you should trash new peoples posts.

Maybe just dont click on the topic?

–------------

As for the horses - yes it would be awesome on horse friendly maps but probably a lot of work to get this year.

• @gregcau:

@William:

Martin, why dont you just lock the thread up I wonder? This topic appears here on a daily basis, do we need all those threads about it?

Just because you have been here is a while does not mean you should trash new peoples posts.

–------------

As for the horses - yes it would be awesome on horse friendly maps but probably a lot of work to get this year.

I like the mods! They’re awesome!

• @gregcau:

@William:

–------------

The valid reason to close this useless motherfucker of a thread is because we had it a TRAZILLION times before. If you make a new thread, SEARCH first if maybe someone had this super-awesome idea before! It takes 10 seconds and not much brain to do so.

This can not be too much to ask!

• NO.

• I don’t want it to be closed! These topics are so entertaining!

• @Wingy:

Chariots, guys. Just imagine how cool that would be.

• @Martin:

@Wingy:

Chariots, guys. Just imagine how cool that would be.

The dreadnought of the ancient world