Which files should I edit to make dead bodies permanent?

• I know the devs have said they are working on making dead bodies last longer, but until then, which game file should I edit to increase the time corpses remain on the battlefield?

• @Sir:

I know the devs have said they are working on making dead bodies last longer, but until then, which game file should I edit to increase the time corpses remain on the battlefield?

Don’t think it is possible until this coming patch.

• I think this will be a server side option.

• Global Moderator

Its a client side option in the next patch. It goes up to four minutes which is enough time. More than enough time in 32 player FFA. The whole floor is just bodies.

It doesn’t lag as much as I thought it would. But its a solid 20 FPS drop for me. It goes down to an unstable 25 FPS. Its still liveable though.

• I don’t see why we shouldn’t be able to exceed 4 minutes, but I guess it’s an improvement. When does the next patch come out?

• Global Moderator

@Sir:

I don’t see why we shouldn’t be able to exceed 4 minutes, but I guess it’s an improvement. When does the next patch come out?

I didn’t think 4 minutes was enough either. It is believe me.

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.