Patch Beta Flail weapons first look.

• Hi everyone, here is a little video I made on my opinion of the new flail weapons. If you look closely you can see some of your favorite clan members getting their heads smashed (or smashing mine). If there is some type of NDA on the beta please tell me so I can take the video down.

*Edit: I’ve hidden the video until the patch comes out.

• Global Moderator

@HandsomeHodge:

Hi everyone, here is a little video I made on my opinion of the new flail weapons. If you look closely you can see some of your favorite clan members getting their heads smashed (or smashing mine). If there is some type of NDA on the beta please tell me so I can take the video down.

They did say a way to help developers is too NOT post videos and stuff of the beta.

Hide the video and release it when the patch is released.

• What he said, but looking at the footage and seeing some maps dont even have all the textures yet, hell no that the upcoming patch will be released this month.

• Global Moderator

Most of the textures are fine. Except for the big blue balls and a few texture issues on citidel. They can be fixed easy. I wouldn’t mind the beta patch coming out now in its current state. The only but I found was an auto balance bug. And if you push tab in duel mode it screwed everything up.

• @lemonater47:

@HandsomeHodge:

Hi everyone, here is a little video I made on my opinion of the new flail weapons. If you look closely you can see some of your favorite clan members getting their heads smashed (or smashing mine). If there is some type of NDA on the beta please tell me so I can take the video down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

They did say a way to help developers is too NOT post videos and stuff of the beta.

He’s hidden it now, but you have not :D

• @lemonater47:

@HandsomeHodge:

He’s hidden it now, but you have not :D

• Check the link now 8-)

• @ChuckingIt:

Check the link now 8-)

NOT COOL I WAS TRYING TO EAT! :x

• RR fail, i love that song. :D