KnightHood EU Clan

• Hello all.

KnightHood / KnH ~ is an EU based clan with members from different countries from Europe.

We have a good member base of 23 at the time of this post. With 12-14 of the members active daily on both the server and the ts3 sever.

As mentioned above we have a 16 slot Chivalry server which mixes between free for all modes and team objective. Team objective for the team based fun and strategies and FFA for a total destruction of who ever annoyed you ;) We will very soon be upgrading to a bigger server, most likely in the next week or two to a 24/32 man server.

We also have a Teamspeak 3 server, which at the minute hosts 24 people, so we can voice comm around the clan, get to know eachother and well, have a laugh whilst kicking arse.

We also have a clan website, which is getting very active from our members. It can be found here –->>> http://www.knighthood.enjin.com

It has recently had alot of changes to it to make it stand out and look more professional. Feel free to have a browse.

We have just this week started clan training nights, which we do 3 times a week. Tuesday - 8pm (GMT), Wednesday - 8PM (GMT) and Sunday - 3PM and onwards (GMT).

We also will be doing inter clan competitions, for fame and respect within KnightHood and well to show off and bring us more together as a clan.

After we reckon we’re smashing through training nights, working very well together as a team and on the battlefield, we will start looking at competitive clan vs clan battles and even leagues.

So, to round up, KnightHood, will have alot of things to offer for our members and will be very active constantly.

There’s only a few things we need from you to be accepted and “Knighted” into the “KnightHood Clan”.

• To be friendly and respectful.
    • To be active as much as they as they can.
    • To attend training nights where possible, atleast 1 or 2 out of 3 would be good :)
    • To jump on ts3 and say hello when on Chivalry, and meet the other members.
    • To check the website every day or even every other day. Takes 2 minutes tops, just to read an announcement and check your messages.

If you like what you see / read, and want to fill in an application, all you gotta do is sign up / login and “Enjin” account and make a Application in the recruitment tab. Takes about 2 minutes again.
    Not asking for much :D

Got any questions or problems? Add me on steam –->>>>> er93wraith
    Or go onto the site and message me or Nanonurd.

• Hello KnightHood and welcome to the european competitive scene, as for now the first 5v5 TO cup has ended, and the first ESL ladder has gone up.

http://www.esl.eu/eu/chivalry/news/212278/ (5v5 and 1v1 ladders)

Feel free to sign up and challenge the clans there, we need to spread word better to european clans to gather at one place, and ESL for now provides what I think might be the most successful system.

Spread the word, and see you on the battlefield!

• Ahhh Lak you always beat me on the posts lol.

If you want some friendly scrims please contact me on steam [IO] Hilarious Ransoms.

Happy to see some more EU clans :D

• @Hilarious_Ransoms:

Ahhh Lak you always beat me on the posts lol.

Haha, I stalk the forums!

• @RK:

Hello KnightHood and welcome to the european competitive scene, as for now the first 5v5 TO cup has ended, and the first ESL ladder has gone up.

http://www.esl.eu/eu/chivalry/news/212278/ (5v5 and 1v1 ladders)

Feel free to sign up and challenge the clans there, we need to spread word better to european clans to gather at one place, and ESL for now provides what I think might be the most successful system.

Spread the word, and see you on the battlefield!

Thanks for the welcome, apologises for taking so long to reply, sure we will do what we can to promote EU Clans. See guys as a Clan on the battlefield real very quite soon.

• @Hilarious_Ransoms:

Ahhh Lak you always beat me on the posts lol.

If you want some friendly scrims please contact me on steam [IO] Hilarious Ransoms.

Happy to see some more EU clans :D

Nice one; friendly scrims are probably what we need right now, we are beginning to get our shit together but it’s been just a few weeks of team training so still a long way to go.

If any of your Clan are around on Sunday 27th or any Sunday for that matter; we generally try to put our training into practise afterwards. Training starts at 3pm, so we open up the Knighthood server at about 5pm (unless Sir Nano gets on one) if you are around, drop in.

I’ll try to Steam friend you now as KnH ~ Kempa

Regards

• Yeah i think ESL will probably be the easiest and well it’s known to me aswell from my CSS side.

Will sign KnightHood up and hopefully get a good team together and start some practice scrimms and go from there.

• Nice clan, I approve!

• I joined their server randomly and the members were very nice :) We had some fun the short time I played there with my 200 ping xD

waves (I shaved my beard ^_~)

• @Kimiko:

I joined their server randomly and the members were very nice :) We had some fun the short time I played there with my 200 ping xD

waves (I shaved my beard ^_~)

Thanks for the kind words and your visit.

About the ping, we do make exceptions for Devs and Mods but keep that under your beard hat.

• I’ve registered and logged in, but cannot find the application section.

• Well, that’s because we actually stopped recruiting for the time being sorry to say. We’ve had like 10 new members over the past few days, and before we start taking more on, we’d like to get to know the new clan members. Obviously if you stick around the public chiv server or even jump on ts3 and get to know you a bit, there could be a few exceptions, or you’ll be first in line when recruitment is back open.

And also thank you Kimiko and afiNity. We enjoyed playing against TEMPLAR and learned loads :)