Mini-map

• It would be nice if there was a mini-map of all the levels. Maybe even with a big version that you can see when you press (for example) m.
    And even cooler would it be if you could (for example like in Guild Wars) “draw” or click on it to give your team advices or orders.

• I don’t want it to be part of the HUD at all. There’s already too much stuff floating around.

• This is one of those games where a mini map is not even needed. What, an enemy will pop up if he swings?

Maybe just a map layout with M or something. I don’t think there is one. But nothing part of the hud tbh.

• I don’t want a map at all - the maps are simple enough to understand at a glance.

• @afiNity:

And even cooler would it be if you could (for example like in Guild Wars) “draw” or click on it to give your team advices or orders.

Some of the TO levels have maps in player spawns (I think those are maps of the ‘world’ not the level). I could be behind adding maps of the level with the ability to draw on them, but only viewable/usable in spawn.

• @ReMixx:

Some of the TO levels have maps in player spawns (I think those are maps of the ‘world’ not the level). I could be behind adding maps of the level with the ability to draw on them, but only viewable/usable in spawn.

I’d get behind this.

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.