PRE-ORDER NOW

• nX1YzS_CYIw

• Got my pre order in for $50

• +@Wrath:

Got my pre order in for $50

Pledge $750 or more
    Sir Nameabot Edition - All previous rewards + Name one of the Bots in the game :D :D :D

• just put my 50 Dollars on it! :D can’t wait!

• I’ve got a few questions. If I were to pledge 25 dollars, I’ll be receiving the game on Steam on the day of its release? And what is the ready for battle edition?

• @AoCplayer:

I’ve got a few questions. If I were to pledge 25 dollars, I’ll be receiving the game on Steam on the day of its release? And what is the ready for battle edition?

Yes. “Read for Battle Edition” is just what the reward tier is called, it’s a digital (Steam) copy of the game.

• I see. But what if they can’t gather 50 000 dollars in time? Am I getting my money back?
    And how do they know where to send the game? Is there a field where I have to type in my Steam account?

• Developer

If the goal isn’t reached, all pledges are returned (Well actually you are never charged unless we reach our goal). After the goal is reached we request information from you via Kickstarter and send the Steam Product key and other rewards to you with the information you send us.

• @Tibberius:

If the goal isn’t reached, all pledges are returned (Well actually you are never charged unless we reach our goal). After the goal is reached we request information from you via Kickstarter and send the Steam Product key and other rewards to you with the information you send us.

Excellent! Now I’m convinced to give you guys 50$ box :D

• Since it’s already (almost) 1/5 backed with 27 days left, is it time to start thinking of over-funding goals yet? :D

• Not sure if I should just buy the $25 one :?

• If i buy the 50$ one do i get to beta right away or when you decide to make closed beta?

• Again, they can’t give you ANYTHING until the kickstarter is finished (and fully funded), so you have a MINIMUM (Meaning it could be even longer) of 26 days before beta access.

• I’d really like to be able to see what the “extras” will look like. Posters, t-shirts, the exclusive helmet etc. Would make my decision to spend $100 a lot easier…

• Developer

Reward details are coming soon!

Would love to hear any ideas you guys had re:overfunding… If we manage to hit the goal in the first place!

• @Tibberius:

Would love to hear any ideas you guys had re:overfunding… If we manage to hit the goal in the first place!

With 30k in and still 21 days to do go I’m pretty sure we’ll hit the goal and exceed the 50k marker( if it keeps the same funding speed).
    According to this site, http://www.kicktraq.com/projects/171151 … al-warfare we’ll be at 200%. Not sure how reliable it is, so you might want to take it with a grain of pepper or salt :)

I like the idea that every 10k that goes over the limit something extra should be added to the game(kinda like they did with this project http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/151 … f=category )

Possible manageable ideas for stretchgoals: - More maps

• More customization( armor, weapon, looks, faces, etc)
    • Organizing a tournament with prizes post game release
    • Persisten online game mode(viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1827)
    • More DLC in general( including Tenosians)

• Some top of the line servers would really help the game at launch, just an idea of what to do if there´s too much extra money and you feel guilty about just letting it slip in your pocket.

• Kicktraq tends to be pretty good at trending Kickstarter projects. It tends to lose effectiveness in the last days due to the usual “end of run rush” that occurs.

• @Sophax:

@Tibberius:

With 30k in and still 21 days to do go I’m pretty sure we’ll hit the goal and exceed the 50k marker( if it keeps the same funding speed).
    According to this site, http://www.kicktraq.com/projects/171151 … al-warfare we’ll be at 200%. Not sure how reliable it is, so you might want to take it with a grain of pepper or salt :)

I like the idea that every 10k that goes over the limit something extra should be added to the game(kinda like they did with this project http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/151 … f=category )

Possible manageable ideas for stretchgoals: - More maps

• More customization( armor, weapon, looks, faces, etc)
    • Organizing a tournament with prizes post game release
    • Persisten online game mode(viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1827)
    • More DLC in general( including Tenosians)

Shit, I just watched the recent trend. It’s not going well at all, the amount of pledge per day is decreasing drastically. If the trend continues, they might not even be able to fund the project.
    Keep spreading the world guys.

The project needs a media boost and quick.