Levitation???

• Global Moderator

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198007433570/screenshots/?appid=219640&sort=newestfirst&browsefilter=myfiles&view=grid Sorry if its in spanish. Have no idea why my browser does that with steam. I’m in New Zealand thats not spanish.

If you look at the screenshots uploaded on Jan 17 2012 you will see several images of people floating with their legs crushed up. They are still the same height its just their legs moving.

I left the archer just sitting there.

The vanguard looked stuck and may of been. he was looking around wondering why several of us were kicking him, he wasn’t moving when we were kicking him. He had spawned with me walked forward a bit then stopped in that weird pose floating. He walked back the way he came and that was that.

Anyone else seen this? I also saw a knight running and his legs did that for a second and went down again.

• There is something left in the map files there… I was playing with a command awhile back that drew the actual UDK builder brushes that people were ‘levitating’ on.

• Global Moderator

@ReMixx:

There is something left in the map files there… I was playing with a command awhile back that drew the actual UDK builder brushes that people were ‘levitating’ on.

If you can do that then it wouldn’t be too hard to fix it.

Can you access that command in game? If so what is it?

• @lemonater47:

@ReMixx:

There is something left in the map files there… I was playing with a command awhile back that drew the actual UDK builder brushes that people were ‘levitating’ on.

If you can do that then it wouldn’t be too hard to fix it.

Can you access that command in game? If so what is it?

You can. I’m pretty sure it was an admin command. I don’t remember what the command was, but I think it was one of the “show” commands. I just happened to turn around in Stoneshill Mason spawn and see the builder brush that everyone was getting stuck on.