Low FPS issues?

• A few weeks ago I was playing Chivalry and in the middle of my gaming session my FPS dropped so bad I couldnt even play the game. I’ve never had a problem before this, but recently I havent been able to play Chivalry at all. I can run all my other games on Steam on High settings (Crysis 1&2, Borderlands 2, etc). Its just Chivalry that gives me fps issues. I put all my settings as low as they can go, and it still doesnt help. I also tried a variety of the solutions on your tech support forums to no avail.

My rig specs are attached.

Any ideas?

Thanks a lot

• I have a friend who is having the same issues and I am trying to help him but have no idea what to do since none of the fixes have worked that have been posted in this forum.

• You have a terribad gfx card.

• @Madhouse:

You have a terribad gfx card.

It’s not that bad.

Try updating the video card drivers to the latest non-beta/WHQL from nvidia’s website.

• @Madhouse:

If he runs crysis 1 an 2 how bad can it be?

My buddy has a decent video card and he has updated his driver and it hasn’t helped the issue

• @Kenuric:

@Madhouse:

If he runs crysis 1 an 2 how bad can it be?

My buddy has a decent video card and he has updated his driver and it hasn’t helped the issue

Chivalry is not Chrysis 1 or 2.

• The desktop GTX 275 is about twice as fast as my laptop’s 540M and my laptop can push an average of 30 fps with details on medium-high.