Minor Keybinding Suggestion

• If it’s at all possible in the future, it’d be awesome if there were options to remap some of the other options possible. For example, I’d really really appreciate it if I could change the key to bring up the console to something else. I personally have always used the tilde key as my default push-to-talk on Ventrillo or Teamspeak, or anything else. I don’t mean to make a big deal out of this or ask for too much, but if it were at all possible, I’d greatly appreciate it.
    Thank you very much in advance and good luck, this is a wonderful game and I look forward to seeing it flourish.

• @Antiangelus:

If it’s at all possible in the future, it’d be awesome if there were options to remap some of the other options possible. For example, I’d really really appreciate it if I could change the key to bring up the console to something else. I personally have always used the tilde key as my default push-to-talk on Ventrillo or Teamspeak, or anything else. I don’t mean to make a big deal out of this or ask for too much, but if it were at all possible, I’d greatly appreciate it.
    Thank you very much in advance and good luck, this is a wonderful game and I look forward to seeing it flourish.

Try going into your UDKInput.ini (Documents\My Games\Chivalry Medieval Warfare\UDKGame\Config) and changing this line to suit your needs:

[Engine.Console]
    ConsoleKey=Tilde

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.