All new players should use my mouse.

• So I was in a game last night kicking ass as usual. Whipped out my trusty throwing knives and went to finish off a knight running away from me after giving him a beat down. Lined him up, tried to throw the knife but nothing happened. Ended up having to chase him and cut him down like the Mason dog that he was. About five minutes later I again pulled out the knives again to take out an archer perched up above trying to snipe people like he’s playing Call of Duty or something. Again nothing happened. I figured it was just some weird bug or something as I’ve had situations where block stops working or I can’t switch out from my throwing weapons unless I use them all up (thankfully that bug didn’t occur). Another five or so minutes go by and the same thing happens. Turns out my LMB broke at some point last night while playing the game. Shows how much I use it as I played at least a good 10-15 minutes without slashing once.

The good thing is I get to go buy a new cool gaming mouse. 8-)

• And the reason for this thread?

G400 is pretty good mouse btw, don’t go super expensive on a mouse the very expensive ones are usually worse than the rather cheap G400 / razer deathadder.

• The reason? Because I felt like posting it. People are always complaining about getting team killed by new players because of LMB spam. If they had my now broken mouse it wouldn’t be an issue. It’s called making light of the situation.

I picked up a Corsair Vengeance M60 today for half price. The sniper button is neat and I can see it being useful for archery. It’s going to take some getting used to though to find the right dpi and in game setting.

• I’d be in a lot of trouble if my scroll wheel broke… I almost always stab/overhead :lol:

• @Slaughtervomit:

I’d be in a lot of trouble if my scroll wheel broke… I almost always stab/overhead :lol:

I had this problem in AoC once. I tried binding stab to mouse1 (overhead is mouse2 by default in AoC and what I use in Chivalry, middle mouse is block which I also use), but since I mostly played javelineer this was a problem when I wanted to throw a javelin. :x

• @Slaughtervomit:

I’d be in a lot of trouble if my scroll wheel broke… I almost always stab/overhead :lol:

Same here. Had I not decided to throw some knives around, I never would have known my mouse was broken until I tried to pick a team in the next round.

The new mouse is going to take a while to get used to. Played a couple rounds with it and it feels weird.