Can't find any servers I WANT A REFUND

• Been playing fine for a week, today I cant see any servers, tried all the “fix’s” suggested here, none work.

3rd rate tin pot company with useless technical support, I want a refund you bunch of shitheads.

• And dont try to make out this is my fucking problem either, my mate just logged on, he also been fine all week now no servers.

WHERE ARE OUR REFUNDS, SHITVALRY.

• Hello everybody.

Even if I do not agree with his words, I have nearly the same problems as holymonk.

I could play the game for the last 6 day (I baught the game last saturday).
    But today I’ve been crashed from one server in the middle of the game and since than am not able to find any servers. Tried the fix provided in another thread - didn’t help.

Also when I try to start the training now it says UDK.exe stopped working.

Kind regards
    Razor

• I had it happen for hours yesterday. I removed and reinstalled the game when the other fixes didnt do anything. There is a problem somewhere thats being over looked, that a fresh install cures.

• There was a problem earlier today with Steam and several of us in the RK Channel couldn’t find any servers either, myself included. It’s all back to normal now though, is it for you guys?

• RELAX SON.
    CHECK YOUR GAME SPEED IF IT IS NOT 100% ON SERVER FILTER.

@holymonk:

Been playing fine for a week, today I cant see any servers, tried all the “fix’s” suggested here, none work.

3rd rate tin pot company with useless technical support, I want a refund you bunch of shitheads.