Can't move on spawn

• Sometimes when I spawn, I can walk 2-4 steps before being stopped and can’t move. It only happens when using the WASD keys when moving.

Thanks

• @colours:

Sometimes when I spawn, I can walk 2-4 steps before being stopped and can’t move. It only happens when using the WASD keys when moving.

Thanks

What other method of moving do you have?

Does it happen on every map and game mode?

• Loved the free weekend so much that after playing 2 rounds I went ahead and bought the game :)
    However I’m now having this problem too.

I was playing fine yesterday evening perfectly fine then when I went to play later at night I would spawn and be able to look around with the mouse but not move (also can not bring up the menu nor can I type anything in chat).
    I can bring up the scoreboard with TAB but pressing B wouldn’t let me use the mouse with the scoreboard up.
    I can bring up the console and type things and in fact have to do this and type disconnect in order to leave the server as pressing ESC doesn’t bring up the menu.

I have no gamepads or joysticks plugged in, mouse is USB and keyboard is PS/2 connection. I have changed no hardware or software settings between the time that I could play as normal and the time i became unable to move at spawn.

Hoped the issue would solve itself overnight but it is still happening :(

Any help is much appreciated (and I’ll update if I get it sorted)

Edit: Reinstalling sorted it