Our server is NOT showing up = unplayable

• Hey guys, this game is great, but the in-game server browser has gone from terrible to broken. In the past it would occasionally hiccup and exclude our server (“HotBot.boards.net Burning Oil Throwers [USA-WEST]” 67.215.241.70) but now it’s not showing up at all.

I checked with our host company and it’s not on their end. I’ve also tried rebooting the client end multiple times, but still nothing. We are now stuck, paying for a server, which we cannot find in-game, and nobody can join. Is anyone else having this much difficulty?

Thanks!

• I have this issue as well, where sometimes my server doesn’t show up at all no matter how many times I refresh.

The server browser is a known and ongoing battle with the devs. A lot of things have been added to it and hopefully all our problems will be resolved when the content update is released.

In the meantime, just have people join through console.

open ip:port

• @Kimiko:

In the meantime, just have people join through console.

open ip:port

I’d also like to add that you can add hyperlinks to websites/forums that automagically open Chivalry and connect to your server. In this forum, you can use our custom [server] bbcode tag to create the hyperlink by just sticking the ip:port in between the tags as can be seen in Kimiko’s signature :)