No Remote server control???

• Please people. Someone tell me there is something I can do to control the darn server besides console commands or rediculous ini changes? This has gotten old and I LOVE the darn game.

• @snowdog85:

Please people. Someone tell me there is something I can do to control the darn server besides console commands or rediculous ini changes? This has gotten old and I LOVE the darn game.

At this time that is all there is.

New admin commands/options are in the works though, so stay tuned for that. In the meantime, you’ll have to do it the old fashioned way.

• are there any ini files I could copy and paste for map rotation? every time I try to make changes it seems as if I just cant seem to get things right. ARG Ant help would be greatly appreciated

• @snowdog85:

are there any ini files I could copy and paste for map rotation? every time I try to make changes it seems as if I just cant seem to get things right. ARG Ant help would be greatly appreciated

This is what I have for one of my servers. There are no FFA maps in it though, but you could add them in:

[AOC.AOCGame]
    bLogGameplayEvents=false
    GameplayEventsWriterClassName=Engine.GameplayEventsWriter
    GameplayEventsHeartbeat=1.000000
    bForceRespawn=True
    bAllowNonTeamChat=True
    Maplist=AOCTO-Stoneshill_P
    Maplist=AOCTD-HillsidePyre_P
    Maplist=AOCTO-Battlegrounds_v3_P
    Maplist=AOCTD-Moor_p
    Maplist=AOCTO-Darkforest_p
    Maplist=AOCTD-Ruins_P
    Maplist=AOCTO-Hillside_P
    Maplist=AOCLTS-Arena3_p

This is in the Config/PCServer-UDKGame.ini file.