Some major bugs

• Hello, I’m sorry about my English, but I think you’ll be able to understand my point.
    today I’ve opened chivalry MW, and to my surprise it was all green. To be more specific the gameplay was green, but the titles and images were all fine. I can’'t add an image, since printscreen doesn’t work for me. I tried to close and relaunch the game multiple times, but it didn’t work.

the second bug is “older”, it seems as if one can’t play the free to play mode, in dark forest in single-player. it simply doesn’t work - you click on the play button and nothing happens. as far as I know all the other maps are fine. It worth mentioning that this bug was fixed after the first update, but arrived again after the hot-fix patch.

I’d like to hear from you soon, and have a great day.

By the way, you should release a trailer to the new update coming soon - the volcano map looks really good!

• @nivnivon666:

Hello, I’m sorry about my English, but I think you’ll be able to understand my point.
    today I’ve opened chivalry MW, and to my surprise it was all green. To be more specific the gameplay was green, but the titles and images were all fine. I can’'t add an image, since printscreen doesn’t work for me. I tried to close and relaunch the game multiple times, but it didn’t work.

So like this but green? viewtopic.php?f=69&t=8445

@nivnivon666:

the second bug is “older”, it seems as if one can’t play the free to play mode, in dark forest in single-player. it simply doesn’t work - you click on the play button and nothing happens. as far as I know all the other maps are fine. It worth mentioning that this bug was fixed after the first update, but arrived again after the hot-fix patch.

“free to play mode” ?? I don’t understand…

• By free to play I think he means free for all.

In single player on the darkforest map you can’t start an FFA game it doesn’t do anything. He described it well enough for me to know what he was on about.

• What if you start a single player game on another map and then just votechangemap over to darkforest?