Gustav Holst - The Planets, Op. 32 Mars

• There is a whole in this world of ours that can only be filled by someone using Gustav Holst’s The Planets, Op. 32 Mars as an accompaniment to a Chivid (another new word for those of you who like them). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jmk5frp6-3Q There is one already? Where that then?

Jupiter also has it’s moments, shame about the flutes.

• Mars, Bringer of War totally suits this game. Since I got Chiv, I turned off Chiv music (except on some maps) and just turned on my Gustav Holst and it’s SO AWESOME.

• @Hadron:

Mars, Bringer of War totally suits this game. Since I got Chiv, I turned off Chiv music (except on some maps) and just turned on my Gustav Holst and it’s SO AWESOME.

Isn’t it just!

Forgive my unbelievable illiteracy in these matters but how exactly do you switch the in-game music? I use headphones and have no idea how to bring in two sources.

• @Reginhard:

@Hadron:

Mars, Bringer of War totally suits this game. Since I got Chiv, I turned off Chiv music (except on some maps) and just turned on my Gustav Holst and it’s SO AWESOME.

Isn’t it just!

Forgive my unbelievable literacy in these matters but how exactly do you switch the in-game music? I use headphones and have no idea how to bring in two sources.

Oh, I don’t actually switch the in-game music. I use the steam overlay to open up youtube repeat.

• I use the steam overlay to open up youtube repeat.

If only I could comprehended your kind suggestion; “Steam overlay”, I shall venture forth on a voyage of discovery but alas I fear my ambitions will crash on the rocks of my ignorance.

(at some point I’m gonna have to stop this poor attempt at medieval lingo - it’s addictive lol)

• @Reginhard:

I use the steam overlay to open up youtube repeat.

If only I could comprehended your kind suggestion; “Steam overlay”, I shall venture forth on a voyage of discovery but alas I fear my ambitions will crash on the rocks of my ignorance.

(at some point I’m gonna have to stop this poor attempt at medieval lingo - it’s addictive lol)

Bwahaha. :D

• @Hadron:

@Reginhard:

Bwahaha. :D

My ship has floundered in the dire straits of “missing plug in”. Whilst prospects are bleak, I will try to maintain moral, we are presently in search of still waters and Adobe Flash Player 11.5.502.146.

Whether Master Abode prove to be friend or foe I shall embrace the fellow with good grace

• @Reginhard:

My ship has floundered in the dire straits of “missing plug in”. Whilst prospects are bleak, I will try to maintain moral, we are presently in search of still waters and Adobe Flash Player 11.5.502.146.

Whether Master Abode prove to be friend or foe I shall embrace the fellow with good grace

I pray for thine success, friend.

• @Hadron:

Comforting words in these dark days; all hands progress with renewed vigour.

• @Hadron:

@Reginhard:

With Master Adobe Flash Player 11.5.502.146. now amongst our ranks; our goal is in sight and we forge forward with much haste. However; I shall disclose my darkest fear, it is with some trepidation that we retain him close to our hearts, given the prevalence of machinations proposed to eject him from one’s company. Tis his prior beta nature that has offended many I’d suggest.

• @Hadron:

Your cartography servers you well good Sir, the previously unchartered lands of “Steam overlay” are the utopia we sought; Master Adobe Flash Player 11.5.502.146. is truly a fellow to be commended, an interpreter of foreign tongues extraordinaire.

(right that’'s it. back to the here and now)

• @Reginhard:

@Hadron:

Your cartography servers you well good Sir, the previously unchartered lands of “Steam overlay” are the utopia we sought; Master Adobe Flash Player 11.5.502.146. is a truly fellow to be commended, an interpreter of foreign tongues extraordinaire.

(right that’'s it. back to the here and now)

Ahahaha :D