Kicking in official FFA?

• Hey,
    Just a quick question about some random kicking.
    Recently me and my avec joined official FFA server and pretty soon she was kicked out and when I asked why, I was next. It has happened before to her but not to me. Can anyone shed some light in this matter? Is it some “invite” only matches or just random gang of friends who annoy other players that way?

• Definitely the second one. There is never a Official server for only a few players. Sounds like a group of friends controlling a server. You should join our mod steam group, one of us mods can go in there and unfriend it!

Also whats an avec?

• Ok, thanks for answer.

Meant my partner with that avec, some reason I dont want to call her a GF, because we have too long history for that and not wife, cause she aint officially my wife either, heh.

• @Ludofin:

Meant my partner with that avec, some reason I dont want to call her a GF, because we have too long history for that and not wife, cause she aint officially my wife either, heh.

Lol.

• I avoid FFA for this reason, teaming up is pretty low.
    And the friends who all swoop in on a kick to get rid of the threat(s).

• @ChuckingIt:

Also whats an avec?

I was wondering the same thing,lol.

• I know in french, “avec” means “with”, so I was a bit confused at first. Still am confused of how it means significant other or whatever :P