This must be fixed
Interesting game but…
- Nvidia 3d Vision is not supported properly. Shadows and water don’t render properly. Once you have played in 3D you never play in 2D, so please, fix it.
- Observer camera burn my eyes.
- HUD elements really ugly. Every letter shown in the screen is ugly.
- Player design looks like a TOY. Arcade animations. Always running, very stressful.
- Design of some maps is poor. There are two great maps.
- NO Directx 11 support.
- Very hardware demanding acording with what offers.
Please keep in mind that Torn Banner is a very small team with only 2-ish programmers. They are currently tasked with higher priority bugs that affect a larger player base.
Then you insinuate that this game has merit but can’t be a great game?
Kimiko last edited by
I think it’s a great game. 369 hours and counting.
I’m not sure about some of your comments though, but some of the things like the specatator mode/free cam will be fixed in the patch.