Alright, figured out stuff.

• Spamming slash, poke and Overhead.
    Spam Slashing and poking needs to be tweaked, limited moves will cause this. However you can stop it with a penalty. Explained more below.

Using slash, poke and Overhead more then 3 times in a row causes a major loss in stamina, after 6 in a row you should be down to 0 stamina, the reason for this is Vanguards, MaA and Knights all do this with primary weapons. and again the main cause of TKing is this. I don’t care for TKing in my opinion I hardly do it, but when I have it’s been accidental due to blood and cannot tell who is who, in the heat of battle no time to look.

Using slash 3 times and then using a poke resets it. Simple.

VanGuard ‘bug’ abuse.
    I have been told it’s not an exploit or bug, but in fact it is. It’s rather common and seems to only happen to VanGuards, looking directly at the ground and using Overhead with the primary swords wil cause no animation to show I assume as it’s because they’re looking down, but it does headshot if done correctly. It is hard to produce and you can find it on YouTube. It happens in rounds, so it’s not a once of thing, it happens then it doesn’t.

Glitchy Terrain.
    Getting jammed on rocks and bouncing up and down is annoying, I’ve been stuck on a rock the entire game, it was near the end when someone said to press F10 (back when I was new), this is an issue with collision, it should have been fixed ages ago. I’m scared to walk next to a tree if I do I’ll get stuck on it.

Vote kicking.
    This needs to be removed, I have been kicked because I have been on the top of the list, most kills, using Archer, accidentally Team Killed someone with a catapult, how was I meant to know he was going to be there ._. and of course I lagged and my latency went above 500 and they started being racist and called me Brazilian.

Do what Treayarch did with Black Ops 2, auto kick on Team Killing, no more vote system better games, scared of swearing? Add a language filter (please be optional) - the game is rated M or MA+15 plus, swearing should phase anyone at all, even more so on Australian servers as honestly, 90% of Australia swears :D - Let’s be serious though, I am so sick of being kicked for useless stuff, I mean if I killed 20 team mates then sure, but one and because I didn’t say sorry? - I’m getting attack still I don’t simply have time to say “sorry” I do ‘x + 7’ to say it automatically but that’s not good enough. So yeah, remove it.

Free For All.
    I hate this game mode, the spawns are terrible, 70% of the time I spawn on someone, I suggest putting people in a cage (barricade the front to prevent spawn killing/archers camping and you have to drop down (even though I can say this will be abused, it seems more logical) Or add in FFA only maps, as the ones at the moment are well, bad for it.

Castle Siege.
    This one is a work in Progress, it’s all on my notepad :) (needs fine tuning)

Rename ‘Smoke Pot’.
    Please rename this to Smoke or Pot of Smoke, as honestly as funny as it is, I’m sick of seeing
    “Smoke Pot OP; 420 blaze it up F*****s, SWAG YOLO TGOD”

Latency + Server issues.
    This is the worst, the servers for this game are terrible, I have been on 988 Latency and still downloaded at 2.2MBPS; if it was an issue with my internet I’d at least feel slower speeds elsewhere I can safely say that we’re dropping packets which causes us to send for them again thus causing lag.
    This game becomes unplayable on 170+ latency, people jump at you from 10 meters, you randomly get hit with no one around and don’t get me started on the MaA dodge, I found out that this is mainly with 32 slot servers, as I play the others fine. Maybe ones a week I get a decent ping and stay on it, other times it’s 70 - 988 never stable.

I do understand that this isn’t Torn Banners fault, but this is mainly the official servers, it takes the fun from the game, honestly. :( - No I don’t download and play at the same time.

Achievements.
    They don’t unlock for me, I’ve done the tutorial 10+ times and haven’t gotten any of the achievements same with the reach level 5, 10 & 20, I’m passed that so I cannot get it. My goal was to get all of them, but it’s impossible.
    That’s it about it, I decided on not actually adding other stuff like I did in my other thread, even though I support it, I just wanted this one to not work like that. I feel as it came of cleaner and to the point.

• Someone’s angry.

The “spammers” are not all spammers. And have you heard of right click?

And animations not working sometimes happens with all classes with all weapons and its not from look down overheads.

Stuck on a rock yes that happens but its way less common. Send a picture of when you were stuck and then they will have a chance of fixing it. Bouncing up and down is another confirmed glitch. Its the unreal engine so its hard to be perfect.

Votekicking needs to be the way it was. When it was only a console command. Almost no one abused it and it had the same effectiveness.

If you hate FFA don’t play it. The spawns are the way they are for instant action. So they aren’t horrible. You just have bad reactions.

Castle siege. I’m all for it.

You don’t like the name smoke pot. Strange. It is what it is.

The latency issues only happen for a few people. And 2.2Mb/s isn’t great. I live in New Zealand and get 8.5Mb/s. I’m fine. 5Mb/s is considered good for gaming.

The achievements don’t work and they know they don’t work so they are fixing them.

• @lemonater47:

Someone’s angry.

The “spammers” are not all spammers. And have you heard of right click?

And animations not working sometimes happens with all classes with all weapons and its not from look down overheads.

Stuck on a rock yes that happens but its way less common. Send a picture of when you were stuck and then they will have a chance of fixing it. Bouncing up and down is another confirmed glitch. Its the unreal engine so its hard to be perfect.

Votekicking needs to be the way it was. When it was only a console command. Almost no one abused it and it had the same effectiveness.

If you hate FFA don’t play it. The spawns are the way they are for instant action. So they aren’t horrible. You just have bad reactions.

Castle siege. I’m all for it.

You don’t like the name smoke pot. Strange. It is what it is.

The latency issues only happen for a few people. And 2.2Mb/s isn’t great. I live in New Zealand and get 8.5Mb/s. I’m fine. 5Mb/s is considered good for gaming.

The achievements don’t work and they know they don’t work so they are fixing them.

Making suggestions makes me mad? I fail to see the logic behind that. I know people on dial up that play online games fine, I play every game but this fine.

I said that’s the VanGuard bug, don’t tell me the terrible in-game community has spread to the forums :(

• @lemonater47:

Someone’s angry.

Thats funny I read it as a well put together calm post, maybe you are angry?

Many good points and observations in there. I think a votekick reason would be better than removing it, its not like black ops where TK is probably intentional. It happens a lot on pub servers and often its the person who ran in front of a swings fault.

FFA is a little annoying when you appear and someone is about to kill you before you can barely react.

Latency is an issue, which reminds me to start a fav server list - if that functionality even works.