Vertical mouse speed + I cant deactivate AA

• Hi

I just bough this game and its great but I am having problems with the mouse.

The speed is not constant between the axys and it is different when I move horitontal than vertical. Vertical movements are slower.

i have searched before on all the internet and I made some changes to the UDKinput but I still have the same problem. Also it isn’t a computer problem as I have a gtx580 on a i7 with 12gb of ram.

How can I solve this?

Also, I want to deactivate any kind of antialiasing but the game doesn’t have options for this. Any idea for changing it in the inis?

• @mrpaco:

Hi

I just bough this game and its great but I am having problems with the mouse.

The speed is not constant between the axys and it is different when I move horitontal than vertical. Vertical movements are slower.

i have searched before on all the internet and I made some changes to the UDKinput but I still have the same problem. Also it isn’t a computer problem as I have a gtx580 on a i7 with 12gb of ram.

I’ve never noticed this before. Try going into your UDKGame.ini (Documents\My Games\Chivalry Medieval Warfare\UDKGame\Config) and adjusting these two lines:

LookRightScale=300.000000
    LookUpScale=-250.000000

@mrpaco:

How can I solve this?

Also, I want to deactivate any kind of antialiasing but the game doesn’t have options for this. Any idea for changing it in the inis?

Search the UDKSystemSettings.ini (same place as the UDKGame.ini) for AA.

• I tried to change upscale to 900 and nothing changed in game.

Also, could you be a little bit more specific about AA line because that ini have a lot of AA entries but all of them are in false -except the iphone ones-

• @mrpaco:

I tried to change upscale to 900 and nothing changed in game.

Hmm I don’t know then :( Maybe try changing upscale to -300 or positive 300?

@mrpaco:

Also, could you be a little bit more specific about AA line because that ini have a lot of AA entries but all of them are in false -except the iphone ones-

Then AA is probably off…? How are you verifying that any AA is happening?