Playable King Character in online Server (pics)

• I was playing about an hour ago on a normal online server and someone joined using this character. He used an overpowerd banner/spear as a weapon. I got some fraps video, but for now I just have the pics ready. Whats up with this guy?

He practically exploded these guys all with a single strike.

He wasn’t to nice to his teamates either this guy he decided to kick out of his way.

• Wait, don’t tell me…

I bet it was dickfondler. (check his steam id).

Don’t worry, he’ll be dealt with soon enough.

• Isn’t that a bug and who Kimi said, I know that guy, isn’t he a pretty known bug abuser? - Is it wrong to kick teammates out of the way? as I do it. :/

• I can’t seem to find him in my recent players list so I’m not sure on the steam id. He didn’t just kick him, he kicked him right off the log, it was pretty funny to watch actually :D not that I condone that sort of thing though…

• @roachtron:

I can’t seem to find him in my recent players list so I’m not sure on the steam id. He didn’t just kick him, he kicked him right off the log, it was pretty funny to watch actually :D not that I condone that sort of thing though…

Reminds me, I was running on the log as Agatha, trying to cut them of and I saw someone running at me, they were damaged so I dodged forward and kicked them off, it was done so amazing.
    Turned out to be an ally, who proped me on the kick and laughed, only time I ever said sorry and got kicked for it :( - Wish I filmed that, he looked Mason I swear, don’t like Agatha now.

• Oh the kicking thing is no big deal lol We all do that.

But obviously he’s not supposed to be a king with unlimited powers :P