Shield skin

• This is an idea: Introduce new skins for shield, like a templar skin or something like this…

• this would actually be pretty neat, same color scheme but different art/designs

• It could be as simple as veteran shields.

• Be awesome if you could load your own skin.

• I’m against self designed shields, cause the game will loose it’s seriousness, if there are guys with pink, yellow shields or with smiles on it. And trust me there will be many of them.

• @AllShallPerish:

It could be as simple as veteran shields.

YES. TORN BANNER, MAKE THIS HAPPEN. (To unlock, gain enough kills with a class! Say, 500 or so?)

• @AllShallPerish:

It could be as simple as veteran shields.

This would be great, could easily attach this to that “block 1000 times” achievement or something similar. BUT the other 2 classes would need something to balance it out, maybe archer would get vet quiver and vanguard would get vet…. belt? lol idk what Van’s would get they don’t have many peripherals to work with.

Speaking of vanguards and vet stuff, whats with vanguard vet helm only recoloring a part to gold with no change in model while the other 3 classes got new models?

• Customizable shields would be awesome, but limit it too standart designs and colors that fit in the game.

• Hey guys check out my post, this could be an elaboration of what i suggested as far as veteran shields…
    **I LIKE THE IDEA ALLOT

IN FACT: Medieval shield symbols included a knight’s coat of arms and a heraldic design. (Different symbols were originally used to decorate the clothing, or surcoat, worn over the knight’s armor for recognition purposes.)
    Fast recognition was necessary on the battlefield - colors, shield designs and shield symbols such as various animals.
    HOW THIS COULD WORK

1.SHIELD EDITOR(using in-game decals and patterns)
    -acssecible from the MP Player Menu
    -all shield types available for editing
    -*NO CUSTOM DECALS, NO IMPORTING
    -Includes standard heraldry (**DECALS (Animals, Crowns, Crosses, Chevrons and so on…))
    Example: https://www.google.ca/search?q=medieval … 20&bih=993

my post, enjoy.:)
    viewtopic.php?f=8&t=9001

• YES YES AND YEEES!!!ABSOLUTELY!Good job buddy

• I approve

• @Incanatrix:

Hey guys check out my post, this could be an elaboration of what i suggested as far as veteran shields…
    **I LIKE THE IDEA ALLOT

IN FACT: Medieval shield symbols included a knight’s coat of arms and a heraldic design. (Different symbols were originally used to decorate the clothing, or surcoat, worn over the knight’s armor for recognition purposes.)
    Fast recognition was necessary on the battlefield - colors, shield designs and shield symbols such as various animals.
    HOW THIS COULD WORK

-Includes standard heraldry (**DECALS (Animals, Crowns, Crosses, Chevrons and so on…))

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=9001

I like this.

• @Incanatrix:

Hey guys check out my post, this could be an elaboration of what i suggested as far as veteran shields…
    **I LIKE THE IDEA ALLOT

HOW THIS COULD WORK

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=9001

I agree, with thte only additional mention that color schemes will have to be standard and respected.

• @havz0r:

I agree, with thte only additional mention that color schemes will have to be standard and respected.

That’s what was originally suggested.