Problem at launch

• @saymon:

hi guys

I bought this game a week ago on steam, the installation goes well and when I wanted to play the game says it can not find “amdcpusetup.exe” but it continues to run. The logo appears subsequently it disappears and then the game crash

If someone could help me find the solution to my problem
    thank you for your answers

Please attach your DxDiag.txt and Launch.log.

@Mirwais:

i made a copy of amdcpusetup.exe and push it in to “Steam\SteamApps\common\chivalrymedievalwarfare” folder - install is working

so now the game is crashing until loading the game … whats wrong now ?

greetings

From your DxDiag.txt:

---------------
    Display Devices
    ---------------
            Card name: ATI Radeon X1200 Series

Chivalry requires a minimum of the Radeon HD 3xxx series to work. You will not be able to play without an upgrade :(

• if you want to talk about my configuration is this:
    intel core duo 3.33 GHz
    4 GB of RAM
    HD 7850 2 GB of vram

• @saymon:

if you want to talk about my configuration is this:
    intel core duo 3.33 GHz
    4 GB of RAM
    HD 7850 2 GB of vram

Full DxDiag.txt please so that we can check drivers and stuff. Your game Launch.log (Documents\My Games\Chivalry Medieval Warfare\UDKGame\Logs) is needed too.

• how do you get the dxdiag? here is the launch.log

I was wrong and I do not have a dual core

• DxDiag.txt is generated by clicking the Windows Start Menu, typing in dxdiag into the search field, clicking dxdiag app from the search results, then clicking the Save All Information button in the dxdiag app.

• here is the DxDiag
    by against the game says it can not find “amdcpusetup.exe” while the file is located in: program files \ steam \ steamapps \ common \ chivalrymedievalwarfare \ Redistchiv \ AMD

• @saymon:

here is the DxDiag
    by against the game says it can not find “amdcpusetup.exe” while the file is located in: program files \ steam \ steamapps \ common \ chivalrymedievalwarfare \ Redistchiv \ AMD

You have a single-core CPU and Chivalry requires a dual-core CPU for the threading libraries and CPU extensions. You won’t be able to play without an upgrade. Sorry :(

• without I upgrade I could not make it work?
    because my friend who has a solo core, 2GB of RAM and a 512MB HD 4850

and it plays without problem

• @saymon:

without I upgrade I could not make it work?
    because my friend who has a solo core, 2GB of RAM and a 512MB HD 4850

and it plays without problem

Can you get his DxDiag.txt and post it here?

• yes no problem
    the next time I see it I’ll post ;)

• but I do not understand why the game does not start if it was just the processor yet it would say the game window opens and it does not respond.

after the fourth reinstallation it no longer asks “amdcpusetup.exe” but it still does not start