How To Play Your Own Tunes

• Given my, well established, total and utter computer illiteracy, I can’t believe that I’m actually writing a HOW TO but someone in the Knighthood wanted to know and I thought I might as well post it here as well…

How to play your own music choices in your headphones with TS3 and game play sounds.

1. Install Adobe Flash Player 11.5.502.146.
    2. Go to Chivalry Configuration
    3. Set the in-game music to 0%
    4. Shift/Tab to Steam Overlay
    5. Go to WEB BROWSER – bottom left
    6. Go to youtube … Enjoy!

NB. Adjust the youtube music volume to balance with TS3 and game play sounds, this takes a bit of playing around with.

• Wow.

I actually thought you were going to write a meaningful guide saying how to get into the game files and change up all the .wavs or .mp3s to play your own music when timers hit 2 minutes left in matches.

I beg you sir to stay far away from your computer now on.

• Wow.

I actually thought you were going to write a meaningful guide saying how to get into the game files and change up all the .wavs or .mp3s to play your own music when timers hit 2 minutes left in matches.

• @Dakilven:

Wow.

LMAO; no chance of anything that complicated from me! Apologises for wasting the 5 seconds of your life it took you realise my post is of no use to you.

• Developer

FYI with patch the persistent music option will now play a continuous mix of random chivalry music in the background instead of the map loading song on repeat.

• “1. Turn down game volume
    2. Put on headphones
    3. Play your favorite song on full volume!!11”

You’re only a few steps short of being a full-blown hacker! Wow!

• @JHoersten2:

“1. Turn down game volume
    2. Put on headphones
    3. Play your favorite song on full volume!!11”

You’re only a few steps short of being a full-blown hacker! Wow!

Can’t quite work out how you would be able to hear TS3/Mumble and in-game sounds as well? Is there someway to bring in another source then?

• I read this and literally thought.

NO FUCKING SHIT.

Your knighthood clan member is not that bright.

• Well there is a way to play music through you microphone for all to hear, but sadly the codex or something that pertains to the programming of this game’s VOIP is so low quality that it will degrade the best .mp3’s no matter how hard you try. Along with the fact that ungodly lag when there is more than 32 players on a weak server will destroy any reason to “Mic Spam” since the voice will be skipping and jittering horribly.

Also that brings us to the subject of " ‘When are we going to see improvements in the Voice Chat quality?’ and ‘When are we going to see some networking optimizations?’ "

Yus I know how to play your favorite high quality Skyrim/Two Steps From Hell songs on the microphone, but the voice quality of this game…its like metal screws on a new chalkboard. No reason to play moosic on this game whatsoever.

• @lemonater47:

I read this and literally thought.

NO FUCKING SHIT.

That’s a bit harsh; he just didn’t know how to do it. Given; a lot of people do.

• Thanks Reginhard, yes it’s pretty simple but you’re right, doesn’t hurt to post it for people who don’t know.

• @Reginhard:

@lemonater47:

NO FUCKING SHIT.

That’s a bit harsh; he just didn’t know how to do it. Given; a lot of people do.

Sorry. Its pretty funny though.

• @lemonater47:

@Reginhard:

@lemonater47:

NO FUCKING SHIT.

Sorry. Its pretty funny though.

No worries pal, guess it is…. snigger…the fact is I had to be told/embark on a voyage of discovery recently, see viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8881#p77548 lol.