Tournament Mode Concept

• How about a tournament mode, where a map contains several rooms. In each room, two players spawn and have a one on one duel

After each duel has been won, the victors move on to the next room, where they are met by another victor. They battle one on one, and again the victor moves on to the next room. (The dead won’t respawn, they spectate until the whole game is over).

The process continues until only two victors are left, and they of course fight until one player is left alive.

I should mention that duels will happen simultaneously, but the next phase won’t begin until all duels have concluded with a winner.

Another idea, though not necessary, is to have the option to propose a fists only match during a duel. A box could come up (Like the one the appears is a vote-kick is in process) and if BOTH players agree to it, they will be completely disarmed of all weapons but their fists. They will get their weapons back upon start of the next phase.

What do you all think?

• I would add an extra fight for third place.
    What do you do if the number of players is uneven?
    The fist fighting vote isn’t so good in my opinion, possibly there should be a server option that allows only fists.

But all in all I like your tournament mode.

Kraltorrik

• I like it too. I would like to see an official tournament ladder too.

• @Kraltorrik:

I would add an extra fight for third place.
    What do you do if the number of players is uneven?
    The fist fighting vote isn’t so good in my opinion, possibly there should be a server option that allows only fists.

But all in all I like your tournament mode.

Kraltorrik

I agree with this. Uneven someone gets a free pass into the next round.