[SOLVED] Chivalry not working properly after entering match

• Greeting, for I am new to this forum, yet having Chivalry for quite some time, and I have a problem.

As I have stated in the title, the game doesnt work after entering a match (both on and off line).
    And let me tell the details, I can enter a match normaly, select team/class/weapons, and then I will spawn into the game.

Now the problem occurs, as I was spawning, I tried to look around, using the mouse was no problem, but using the keyboard, for some reason i couldn’t move. When actualy on the field, I discoverd that I was not able to anything.

This includes: standard controls, communication,mouse contols (thou I could look around), game console menu (`) ,and even the Esc button to leave. Yet non of this worked. But the strangest thing was that everything else (in-game) was fine, I could see people killing and dying, screaming and other stuff like that. I waited in-game for a minute or two, nothing happend or worked.

I had to Ctrl+Alt+Delete myself out of the game to shut it down, after that I tried about 5 more server, but with problem showing on these servers.
    I have Chivalry for about a month and everything worked fine, except for today when this problem occurred (20-Jan-2013).

For I dont know if its the game, a random glitch or bug, or whatever the problem is, I hope i will get a responce and answer to this problem soon. And I hope this wont happen to anyone else.

-A new member in trouble, doodled2

• Hello doodled2 and welcome to the forums!

That is weird. So Chivalry isn’t really responding to your keyboard at all. Did you update your keyboard driver … ?

First line of defense, try deleting the Chivalry folder from Documents\My Games. This will reset video settings and custom keybinds.

• Hello, Remixx
    I would like to thank you for the information you have given me.

About the keyboard driver, it was up-to-date, so I think this was not the problem the actual problem causer.
    The best solution was indeed to just delete my chivalry documents, this making my game work again.

Once again I would like to thank you for the information, and my your knowledge help many others. :)
    -Doodled2

• @doodled2:

Hello, Remixx
    I would like to thank you for the information you have given me.

About the keyboard driver, it was up-to-date, so I think this was not the problem the actual problem causer.
    The best solution was indeed to just delete my chivalry documents, this making my game work again.

Once again I would like to thank you for the information, and my your knowledge help many others. :)
    -Doodled2

Yay! I’m glad that it works for you. See you on the battlefield. :k1:

• @ReMixx:

Yay! I’m glad that it works for you. See you on the battlefield. :k1:

Worked for me also.

I had a few frustrating minutes being butchered repeatedly because I could hardly move in any direction I wanted to. :apathy: