[VG] Thy Flanker - The Benefits of Flanking

• **Howdy milords, I’m but a fellow Vanguard who believes he’s found a way to accumulate many kills, with fewer deaths… by doing the simple and smart thing, Flanking.
    Reward yourself

• TBH I don’t like Flanking. It’s kinda cheap when your opponent circles off your screen and hit you on your side without you looking. Unless I’m mistaking it for something else, I really hope the devs fix something about it.

• Fix realism?

Why would you do that.

• @Lancelot:

TBH I don’t like Flanking. It’s kinda cheap when your opponent circles off your screen and hit you on your side without you looking. Unless I’m mistaking it for something else, I really hope the devs fix something about it.

So whenever someone is off of your screen, they are magically teleported onto it so you can lmb them to death! Genius!

• by the title it would seem like you are saying flanking is bad, and then the video promotes it…. just confused me with the title but i totally agree and i ALWAYS flank! unless i duel of course. Flanking IS what a smart man would do. I made a video and tried to tell people that as well.

• @Lancelot:

It’s kinda cheap when your opponent circles off your screen and hit you on your side without you looking. Unless I’m mistaking it for something else, I really hope the devs fix something about it.

Best Chivalry quote I’ve seen so far, especially if he’s not trolling.

• @Lancelot:

TBH I don’t like Flanking. It’s kinda cheap when your opponent circles off your screen and hit you on your side without you looking. Unless I’m mistaking it for something else, I really hope the devs fix something about it.

Awareness of what’s going on around you, and this will never be a problem. It’s completely fair to punish people for this if they are playing with tunnel-vision - only reacting to what’s going on straight ahead.

• @clayton-bigsby:

by the title it would seem like you are saying flanking is bad, and then the video promotes it…. just confused me with the title but i totally agree and i ALWAYS flank! unless i duel of course. Flanking IS what a smart man would do. I made a video and tried to tell people that as well.

You have made a fair point this day sire. I changed it to ‘The Benefits of Flanking’ I know we think consequences to be something negative, and you’re right that’s how most people would of seen it. Thanks

• @Lancelot:

Hmm…