Are desynch parry animations ever going to be fixed?

• Devs pls.

• You mean parry counter attacks? I’ve noticed incoming attacks after a parry can sometimes look weird (hitting after the lagged out animation) and sometimes there are ghost attacks where the first attack is fake, like an after image technique (how geeky am I). Finally there is the invisible attack where there is no animation whatsoever but you still get hit.

These definitely need to be addressed.

• @UnknownXV:

You mean parry counter attacks? I’ve noticed incoming attacks after a parry can sometimes look weird (hitting after the lagged out animation) and sometimes there are ghost attacks where the first attack is fake, like an after image technique (how geeky am I). Finally there is the invisible attack where there is no animation whatsoever but you still get hit.

If he meant these, I agree as well. All of these happen from time to time.

• bump

• Moved to bug reports.

Any more info on this would be greatly appreciated. I’ve seen it, but can’t reliably repro.

• @Anonymoose:

@UnknownXV:

You mean parry counter attacks? I’ve noticed incoming attacks after a parry can sometimes look weird (hitting after the lagged out animation) and sometimes there are ghost attacks where the first attack is fake, like an after image technique (how geeky am I). Finally there is the invisible attack where there is no animation whatsoever but you still get hit.

If he meant these, I agree as well. All of these happen from time to time.

What this guy said. You even hear the person grunt when they swing and the animation goes well after the windup phase and then instantly snaps back to begin a new swing when the player actually attacks.