Game wont launch

• The other day i bought the game Chivalry Medieval Warfare and downloaded it to my steam library. After i did that i proceeded to launch the game. After a screen with the title i got a blank window. I clicked on the window and an error message came up saying UDK.exe is not responding. I have tried several ways that apparently fix the problem on the internet and this forum. I want the game to be playable since i payed a good 25 dollars for it.

• @gamer98:

The other day i bought the game Chivalry Medieval Warfare and downloaded it to my steam library. After i did that i proceeded to launch the game. After a screen with the title i got a blank window. I clicked on the window and an error message came up saying UDK.exe is not responding. I have tried several ways that apparently fix the problem on the internet and this forum. I want the game to be playable since i payed a good 25 dollars for it.

Hi gamer98,

Please attach your Launch.log and DxDiag.txt in a reply here.

Launch.log is found here: Documents\My Games\Chivalry Medieval Warfare\UDKGame\Logs

DxDiag.txt is generated by clicking the Windows Start Menu, typing dxdiag into the search field, selecting dxdiag.exe from the search results, and clicking the Save All Information button in the app.

• Ok, i attached the files here.

• @gamer98:

Ok, i attached the files here.

I think that you forgot the DxDiag.txt.

From your Launch.log:

[0000.47] Init: CPU Page size=4096, Processors=1

Do you have a single-core processor (DxDiag.txt would provide that info)? Chivalry requires at least a dual-core processor for the threading libraries and CPU extensions.

• I have the same problem… IT SUCKS!!! Thats it havent found anything, hoping some future update will help solv the problem.

• Oh ok ill attach my Dx.diag files. I saw that the system reqs were dual core but i have run games that were supposedly only able to run on dual cores. Will there eventually be support for single core systems, if it is possible?

• @gamer98:

Oh ok ill attach my Dx.diag files. I saw that the system reqs were dual core but i have run games that were supposedly only able to run on dual cores. Will there eventually be support for single core systems, if it is possible?

Unfortunately no, not at this time. Chivalry requires at least a dual-core for the threading libraries and CPU extensions. :(