Two-Handed Combo Backswing

• To me, the combo backswing with a two-hander can be a downright annoying and game-breaking combo. It allows you to strike an opponent with a very heavy and powerful weapon and immediately overcome inertia to hurl the weapon in an opposite direction. The backswing part of the combo makes this attack much, much faster than two sequential horizontal strikes.

I suggest either removing the backswing from 2h weapons, or simply halve the damage the swing deals. If half is too much, maybe a 35% decrease?

• Combo windups are significantly slower than normal windups. You should have ample time to block the incoming attack or even hit them to interrupt it if you’re using a fast weapon.

• @SlyGoat:

Combo windups are significantly slower than normal windups. You should have ample time to block the incoming attack or even hit them to interrupt it if you’re using a fast weapon.

Yes but combos don’t have the time it takes to get back to the normal position so really combos are faster then two of the same strike.

Still its not hard to block and its physically possible.

Why would people use combos if they were slower? They are how they are and its not unrealistic.

• I thought this would be about getting hit on the backswing when you’re behind/beside someone who’s flailing with LMB and doesn’t even know you’re there, which is @#$!% retarded.

• @Daiyuki:

I thought this would be about getting hit on the backswing when you’re behind/beside someone who’s flailing with LMB and doesn’t even know you’re there, which is @#$!% retarded.

This does need to get looked at, nothing worse than running up behind a guy to backstab him only to die by a follow through that should cut him in half.