New and improved animations? Throwing weapons? Degradation?

• I was thinking of how used we all are to the standard animations in C:MW now. You cut a guys head off, blood spurts for a few seconds, he falls on the ground. You chop off a guys arm, it bleeds, he dies. I like that, don’t get me wrong but lets add some more for the next update. You could have an arm chopped off if you are using an OHW but still be alive. Kind of like in COD how if you go into last stand you get a pistol. In C:MW you get a dagger or shortsword. Speed is decreased, vision is very unclear. I honestly would like to see more blood. If you stab a person, let some guts come out, possibly even splattering your vision with some blood that dissipates over a short time period. For heavier weapons it might be possible to cut a person in half. It’s have to be a critical hit of course. They would be on the ground and die but their animation would be them crawling on the ground, leaving a trail of blood and finally collapse.

My other topic is throwing weapons. Does it not make sense to collect any axes or knives you may have thrown into a person that you killed? After they die and their body is left by walking over their bodies you would collect 50-100% of your items. Does not apply to oil pots and destructible items.

Degradation is the last topic I wanted to discuss. If a person happens to kill 8+ people without dying their weapon should start to experience some degrading so depending on the number of blocks and people they killed their total damage per move is decreased dependent on an algorithm the developers would create.

Please discuss these ideas, whether or not they are useful and if they are not please leave a comment explaining why and how to improve it or why it should not be considered at all. Thank you.

• I Fu**ing love this game!! Can’t wait too see how far this game will go.

• I believe that when you take a hit blood should splatter on screen the closer you are to death the more blood piles on screen. But guts and arms flying off is just too much I agree it adds realism but we don’t want it too real and further more important things like getting the new January content out and fixing duels is priority at current

• More blood is always something I would like to see. The only thing which worries me is the ‘BLOODY SCREEN!’. That would be a reason to turn the whole gore of if that’s released (just as with lens glares in other games… it’s an eye not a camera).

I don’t think that walking around with one arm is really something to implement, but some more intensive gore is fine. They do have blood on the ground etc in the beta I read somewhere. That’s a good start.
    Blood dripping from weapons would be the next step I think.

Having an animation where you pull out your axe/arrow/knife from a corpse would be a nice touch :P

• I you get stabbed, shot or something blood does not cover bits of you eyes.

No bloody screen.

And weapons last longer that 8 kills. They can last years on the battlefield.

Call of duty last stand? No.

• @lemonater47:

I you get stabbed, shot or something blood does not cover bits of you eyes.

No bloody screen.

And weapons last longer that 8 kills. They can last years on the battlefield.

Call of duty last stand? No.

Agreed with lemon…