Problem with joining friends server.

• Hi, I just bought Chivalry over the winter sale and I must say it’s an amazing game, but it is almost impossible for me and my friends to join some games together. The method we use to join each other’s games is go into our friends list in the Shift + Tab menu and hit ‘Join game’. Well, this works only sometimes. It often gives you the message: ?UI_Error?NotEnoughInviteSpace? or something of that sort, even though there is CLEARLY open slots to the server. Happens all the time. And even after, say 5 people leave the server, we’ll try to join that friend’s server but nope, not enough invite space. Can somebody tell me why this is happening. Thanks.

• Playing with friends on this game is a clusterfuck. 8-)

• Hi, it’s one of those issues with steam. The devs are aware of it and they’ll see what they can do.

In the meantime, you can join through console by clicking your friend’s profile and on the top right where it says they are in game, click “join game” and a window will pop up. That is the correct IP and port. Type that into console and you’ll be able to join the game.

Example:

open 123.11.233.2:8888

• Thanks Kimiko.

• @Steeled:

Thanks Kimiko.

You’re welcome ^^.

• It works reliably if you exit the game and join by right clicking your friend’s name in the Steam Friends list and selecting Join Game. This will automatically launch the game and connect to the server.

• @ReMixx:

It works reliably if you exit the game and join by right clicking your friend’s name in the Steam Friends list and selecting Join Game. This will automatically launch the game and connect to the server.

Hmm…… I must try! 8-)

After I first procrastinate!