Unable to block/parry/zoom/use RMB at times

• This has happened several times to me, most notably multiple times on Stonehill in TO, but also in a FFA game on a map I’m unsure of the name of.

Sometimes I will spawn and my right mouse button will do nothing, leaving me unable to do any of the functions associated with it. It hasn’t been rebound (although I’ll try this next time it happens to see if it’s down to that input) and otherwise works perfectly in and out of Chivalry. This has happened to me as an archer, vanguard and knight. I’m unable to recreate it at will, and it tends to last for several lives, before returning to normal function seemingly on a random respawn, before possibly happening again later in the game.

I’m unable to recreate the error at will, but can’t find any mention of it in these forums or the bug lists.

• Same here

• Same.

• @Cal:

This has happened several times to me, most notably multiple times on Stonehill in TO, but also in a FFA game on a map I’m unsure of the name of.

Sometimes I will spawn and my right mouse button will do nothing, leaving me unable to do any of the functions associated with it. It hasn’t been rebound (although I’ll try this next time it happens to see if it’s down to that input) and otherwise works perfectly in and out of Chivalry. This has happened to me as an archer, vanguard and knight. I’m unable to recreate it at will, and it tends to last for several lives, before returning to normal function seemingly on a random respawn, before possibly happening again later in the game.

I’m unable to recreate the error at will, but can’t find any mention of it in these forums or the bug lists.

Its not just the RMB, I have bound One Button Dodge to my mouse 4 button, and it does not always work

• Happens to me sometimes too. Usually after taking a hit from a MaA spam attack. I will sink into the ground a bit, walk/run like i am in molasses, and my block will not raise at all.

• me too several times.
    and sometimes cross hair disappears too.