Uneven odds mode (Stealth and Smash)

• Anyone ever played thief or the hidden source?

So here is the idea:
    Make a gamemode where it’s a lot of players against very few, on the side of the many they should be defending, like a grail or something, like in the monastery map of AoC.
    The trick being that the side with few players only have 2 classes, a Giant and a Thief, The giant should be terrifying in melee, crush through blocks and have a large weapon with lots of damage. Basicly a tank. While the thief should have a 1 hit kill crossbow, and tools for scaling walls and such.

If you have ever played hidden you know the gameplay i am thinking of, if not then you should look it up if you own a source game.

I was thinking maybe the odds should be 12 defenders for every 2 attackers.

A lot of this gameplay would probably come down to map design though.

But yeah that’s the draft what do you think? It’s pretty out of the box.

• would of course be cool but this sounds like something that would be in the Custom Content section

• @BB:

would of course be cool but this sounds like something that would be in the Custom Content section

There are people who are adamant about ‘requests’ or ‘ideas’ to not be posted there. Can’t please everyone. I think it’s fine here.

• I guess it could be in custom content, but i am not suggesting a modder makes it, i am suggesting it could be an alternative game mode :)

• @KittyKitsune:

I guess it could be in custom content, but i am not suggesting a modder makes it, i am suggesting it could be an alternative game mode :)

I don’t agree with it, unless the devs support it, in which case I will go along with it (not by choice, mind you :? )