Select your own Main, seconday and tint colors in FFA?

• Ok, I’m not sure if this topic has been brought up before, or if this is already going to be implemented into the “Major update” this month…. but if it has please tell me.

Alright, well i think it would be nice to be able to CHOOSE your colors in FFA(with the option to choose “random colors” for the lazy people) not get randomized colors every time. I don’t like to play with certain colors… I prefer black myself, I REALLY like the black and orange combination colors you get sometimes when you play. It would be so awesome to choose your colors in FFA.

• A fun suggestion, but I believe servers will be full of pink knigths :)

• I suggested that before. Picking colours designs and decals.

And to get rid of pink knights all they have to do is not make pink an option.

You first choose you design and you decal or decals if that’s possible. And then you choose the colours for each thing. A main background design can have two or three colours and the decals can have one or two colours.

And just make pink not an option.

• @lemonater47:

I suggested that before. Picking colours designs and decals.

And to get rid of pink knights all they have to do is not make pink an option.

You first choose you design and you decal or decals if that’s possible. And then you choose the colours for each thing. A main background design can have two or three colours and the decals can have one or two colours.

And just make pink not an option.

yeah but females already don’t have much of a choice but to play male characters, so maybe they should have the option to choose pink at least? and I would love to kill me some pink knights, show them who’s boss if it’s a guy. Pink is just a color, who actually cares? same applies with purple.

• In the middle ages, pink was considered a hyper-masculine color as it is hot and passionate…

But anyways: I agree it would be nice to spec color preferences. I don’t think there should be any limitations. Some people might have near-identical specs but hey, any MMORPG or whatnot allows colorization to some degree and it isn’t like it’s the end of the world if two guys in a FFA match happen to be trying to go for the same “I’m-so-dark-and-hardcore” all-black look.

Being able to select an emblem would be neat also. Perhaps from a list of 20 or so designs plus the ability to unlock certain bonus designs through achievements (eg: a special Agathian supporter emblem, or one for unlocking all weapons, heads-together, etc.)

• @YW:

In the middle ages, pink was considered a hyper-masculine color as it is hot and passionate…

But anyways: I agree it would be nice to spec color preferences. I don’t think there should be any limitations. Some people might have near-identical specs but hey, any MMORPG or whatnot allows colorization to some degree and it isn’t like it’s the end of the world if two guys in a FFA match happen to be trying to go for the same “I’m-so-dark-and-hardcore” all-black look.

Being able to select an emblem would be neat also. Perhaps from a list of 20 or so designs plus the ability to unlock certain bonus designs through achievements (eg: a special Agathian supporter emblem, or one for unlocking all weapons, heads-together, etc.)

I’m not seeing who would give a shit, honestly, this is just one game mode, it’s not like different colors are going to be worn in all of the game modes. Only in FFA will the option for colorization be available. I’m not exactly sure who gives a shit about the times periods, or what happend, who wore what back in the day, last time i checked this is a god damn video game, a fantasy one at that.

• @MetalDevil19:

@YW:

In the middle ages, pink was considered a hyper-masculine color as it is hot and passionate…

I’m not seeing who would give a shit, honestly, this is just one game mode, it’s not like different colors are going to be worn in all of the game modes. Only in FFA will the option for colorization be available. I’m not exactly sure who gives a shit about the times periods, or what happend, who wore what back in the day, last time i checked this is a god damn video game, a fantasy one at that.

Its not a fantasy game, don’t know where you are getting that idea. And why so angry? This is discussion.

• @lemonater47:

@MetalDevil19:

@YW:

Its not a fantasy game, don’t know where you are getting that idea. And why so angry? This is discussion.

It’s the way I talk, no angry responses intended, but it’s still a game. I get the fantasy idea because obviously, there is no such thing as a “Agathian” or “Mason” order in the ages this game intends. some of the weapons might not be exactly like the ones that were used. So basically, not suppose to be realistic in anyway. It’s a fiction game, not non-fiction. Also, the maps that are all played in, it’s all made up, just as much as the armors the characters wear, sure they wore armor like that, but it might not be historically correct for the style of armor. Own style of armor, it’s own style of game.

• @MetalDevil19:

@lemonater47:

@MetalDevil19:

It’s the way I talk, no angry responses intended, but it’s still a game. I get the fantasy idea because obviously, there is no such thing as a “Agathian” or “Mason” order in the ages this game intends. some of the weapons might not be exactly like the ones that were used. So basically, not suppose to be realistic in anyway. It’s a fiction game, not non-fiction. Also, the maps that are all played in, it’s all made up, just as much as the armors the characters wear, sure hey wore armor like that, but it might not be historically correct for the style of armor.

It has a fictional background story. Doesn’t make it fantasy.

Its supposed to be semi realistic and mostly follow the era. And rebellions happened all the time in Europe. Armor was basically different per person as most people made their own and blacksmiths didn’t make all sets of armor the same. It just takes one making the models for lots of armor so hey just had one look per class.

Call of duty and battlefield games like that. They aren’t fantasy games now are they. Just fictional.

• Alright you win this round, BUT IT’S STILL A GAME :D

• @MetalDevil19:

Alright you win this round, BUT IT’S STILL A GAME :D

And games have endless possibilitys.

• i would LOVE to see this getting implemented :D

• @Zenit:

i would LOVE to see this getting implemented :D

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

• Can I have a neon Borderlands 2 helmet and a misc sweater from TF2 than I can color puple and put flames on? I would actually like to see color customization included though. Ever since they randomized FFA colors I’ve thought about how cool it would be to choose my own. As long as they don’t add a Chiv Co. store I don’t see why not.

• @Oy:

Can I have a neon Borderlands 2 helmet and a misc sweater from TF2 than I can color puple and put flames on? I would actually like to see color customization included though. Ever since they randomized FFA colors I’ve thought about how cool it would be to choose my own. As long as they don’t add a Chiv Co. store I don’t see why not.

We were thinking more lore friendly. Not something out of place.

Unless your trolling and think this is a bad idea.

• @lemon

He be trollin’.