Yeah its getting old

• Too many tkers on the public servers, no admins, vote system is useless.

I think its time to take a break. Nothing in the next release to deal with the issue.

• Yes there is. When you initiate a votkick it now shows the percentage of team damage they have done. Anything over 20% is a teamkiller.

• @lemonater47:

Yes there is. When you initiate a votkick it now shows the percentage of team damage they have done. Anything over 20% is a teamkiller.

Is that really happening? result! They are listening

• @Reginhard:

@lemonater47:

Yes there is. When you initiate a votkick it now shows the percentage of team damage they have done. Anything over 20% is a teamkiller.

Is that really happening? result! They are listening

It shows TK and idle time. So you can make a somewhat informed decision. Only problem is, on servers with 100% FF, it will look a lot worse than it really is. But oh well! A step in the right direction.

• Also admins will be able to cancel all the annoying kickvotes. So that will be a big plus :)

• @Kimiko:

Also admins will be able to cancel all the annoying kickvotes. So that will be a big plus :)

Oh really? I must have missed where they said it would be ready for this patch. Awesome! :berz:

• @ChuckingIt:

@Kimiko:

Also admins will be able to cancel all the annoying kickvotes. So that will be a big plus :)

Oh really? I must have missed where they said it would be ready for this patch. Awesome! :berz:

Yep, I know we talked about it at the meeting, but it’s happening! Saw it in the notes :)

• AdminCancelVote

• Hang on where’s that wish list…

… here it is;-

Limited weapons option for servers Tick
    Team damage on Votekick stats Tick
    Efforts made for Anti Hack Tick
    Animated thrown weapon pick up
    Heater Shield for Knights
    Lantern & Spiked Targe Shields

50% so far; very happy with that!

Sorry for going off thread, just wanted to say thanks.

• @lemonater47:

Not going to help, I saw that in Beta but there is nothing to indicate what % is a TKer.

Just so many angry kids playing now and trolling, game will never be the same again I think with the expanded community.

• Well its going to be pretty different each time based on the team? At least the devs ARE trying. Can’t see why they wouldn’t want people to enjoy their game they spent years creating out of their savings…

It is disappointing this is entirely a community issue, other games have votekick and get along fine, it is fine in principle, just needs more safeguards here

If you’re encountering abuse once OFFICIAL servers then pop onto the Steam group in my Sig and check if any of us mods are online. I’m pretty incapacitated at the mo but any of the others can jump on and assist if they’re online. All mods here have Admin power on the official servers. (just those) :)

• I join 2 servers tonight just dicks running around fighting their own team.

Put an auto kick on habitual TK ers or see this game die.

• Auto Kick for 6 TK’s in a round seems good to me.

At worst, I might make 3 TK’s in a round… anything beyond 5 is either intentional or incompetence.

Might also make some archers be more cautious with their shots when they know they can get tossed automatically if they’re not careful… which would also please players who have issues with such archers.

• @Cpt-Praxius:

Auto Kick for 6 TK’s in a round seems good to me.

At worst, I might make 3 TK’s in a round… anything beyond 5 is either intentional or incompetence.

Might also make some archers be more cautious with their shots when they know they can get tossed automatically if they’re not careful… which would also please players who have issues with such archers.

I yell at my archers telling them that standing on the cart and not turning an running will get them more kills and help win the game. Which is does.

Archers are not snipers. Except with the heavy crossbow. That’s an exception.

Archers have three main jobs…

1. Being a distraction to the enemy in close combat on objectives.

2. Taking out priority targets before they reach you an your comrades.

3. Turning an area into a choke point by standing somewhere high but NOT far away.

Noob archers main jobs are apparently…

1. Sucking balls

2. To shoot team mates in the back of the head.

3. To get one kill the whole round and lose.

Abusing them and telling them how to be useful does work sometimes.

• @gregcau:

Not going to help, I saw that in Beta but there is nothing to indicate what % is a TKer.

Just so many angry kids playing now and trolling, game will never be the same again I think with the expanded community.

With that pessimistic attitude you SHOULD take a break. :( You won’t play any online game ever again if you are so sensitive about trolls and angry kids (there’s a lot of them!) … Torn Banner are doing the best they can to make the game enjoyable.

• @gregcau:

Too many tkers on the public servers, no admins, vote system is useless.

I think its time to take a break. Nothing in the next release to deal with the issue.

go host your own server then….

• @Cpt-Praxius:

You don’t use the catapult often do you? :x

• @ReMixx:

@Cpt-Praxius:

You don’t use the catapult often do you? :x

I agree with that.

On hillside an battlegrounds catapult team kills are mostly accendental and just bad luck.

On stoneshill it is do to a bit with stupidity as they always aim at the ram. Just yell at ten not too and they usually listen.