Damage Spreadsheet: beta vs current

• So about Martin’s damage values spreadsheet that we all know and love…
    Is there a version of it out there that still shows what the damage values as they currently are in the non-beta version of game?

I assume this one https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ami8d_HZmYHsdDRzc1Byb3ItVWNXSFR1SURHN29TZnc#gid=1 has beta updates in it. It has 2 additional tabs but the names “TEST SHEET” and “Knil” don’t suggest these are what I am looking for. Could a tab be added with the current game values? Or is there another link for that?

• I should have said “know and love and reference constantly in our endless balance discussions.” Which is why I posted this here…

• I will try and get around to adding the non beta version now.

• Thanks!

I kind of hate to ask, since its so nice of you providing and maintaining this great resource for us already…but do you think you will ever add range statistics?

And as long as I’m asking questions…what does INCONS mean exactly? I assume it means “inconsistent” but if so, what does that really mean? Is there something about the animation of certain attacks that make the timing vary from hit to hit? Can it be used as an advantage making that attack less predictable, or is the inconsistency mainly in the “oops that one took extra long this time” direction making that combo somewhat nerfed?

Thanks again,

Eric

• I’ll be able to add ranges when the aoc_showspeed cvar is fixed, or at least I think it’s this one, it goes off-screen right now. It’s not really a priority yet though.

The inconsistencies will be resolved hopefully before CU1 is released, they are on the list to be fixed. It’s basically where if you combo into X attack from Y, it’s a different time from Z attack. They should all have the same combo windups, regardless of what attack you did previously.

• @Martin:

I’ll be able to add ranges when the aoc_showspeed cvar is fixed, or at least I think it’s this one, it goes off-screen right now. It’s not really a priority yet though.

The inconsistencies will be resolved hopefully before CU1 is released, they are on the list to be fixed. It’s basically where if you combo into X attack from Y, it’s a different time from Z attack. They should all have the same combo windups, regardless of what attack you did previously.

This raises a couple of questions. Do all weapons get the same range boost for each type of attack?
    For example, stabbing with a norse sword would be X units more range than slashing with it, would this same difference apply to any other weapon?

Also is the range stat for weapons in-game actually reliable or are there cases where it’s just asthetic peace of mind like for example maybe the 4% difference in range between brandi and spear is bogus and they both have exactly the same range.

• Spear definitely reaches further than brandistock.