Live Stream Event 1/26: Interitus vs Royal Knights

• Its going down this Saturday. Come check out two of Chivalrys top teams duke it out in Last Team Standing and Team Objective.

Players: 5v5
    Mode: LTS and TO
    Date: 1/26 5 PM Central Time
    Server: Bounce between American and Euro servers

I will be live streaming this entire event on www.twitch.tv/phalanxpvp

Be sure not to miss out on this epic battle for the pond!

• I’m excited about this. Very likely RK will be doing some things we have never seen the NA clans do before. I very much look forward it!

• I’m excited to see this, another epic scrim between two amazing clans. Gonna be Tense

• Can’t wait to play you guys, It’s going to be an awesome game.

• I got my money on…

The viewers. Because we’re the real winners here!

.>
    <.<
    -_-

• Only 25 minutes from the start time. Streaming will begin at 4:50 cst followed by the match starting at 5!

• Very well played to both teams!

• Awesome match guys. Really enjoyed playing against skilled players.

• This was a very exciting match to watch. Congrats to both teams for well played games.

And thanks Phalanx on casting. You did a great job.

And loved the interview RK ;)

• @Kimiko:

This was a very exciting match to watch. Congrats to both teams for well played games.

Only because I gave you a shout out! :D

• @Boose:

@Kimiko:

This was a very exciting match to watch. Congrats to both teams for well played games.

Only because I gave you a shout out! :D

It’s about time!! ;)

• We should play more matches like this, helps to bridge the gap between Euro and US communities and clans.

Really good game tonight Interitus, I enjoyed it thoroughly and it got tense as hell at times.

• Would have posted earlier but having internet problems :(

Was a great match to watch guys thanks to all involved for making it happen. Felt like an actual sport we were all in TS screaming and shouting the LTS got really tense at points :-)

I would also like to enquire about the server I believe it was in New York? We would love to play some of the american clans however because of past bad experiences with ping we avoid them.

However the pings seemed fairly reasonable for most of RK except Wolfy who went up to 200 a few times :(. Does any american clan own a New York server which they’d be willing to host inter-continent matches on both serious and friendlies?

• live strem is very imp know a days in internet world as u can see tv all the timee…

• live strem is very imp know a days in internet world as u can see tv all the timee…

• @Planetus:

We should play more matches like this, helps to bridge the gap between Euro and US communities and clans.

Really good game tonight Interitus, I enjoyed it thoroughly and it got tense as hell at times.

How about you start playing again then instead of pubbing 24/7?

dis one for you Flippy

• Stop digging up old posts you necromancer flash in the pan soppy. At least the others follow the rules here unlike you.

• he’s training necromancy, live him alone

• in truth not many a penis wanders into vegeta.