Ghosts?

• So I was playing this map where you light a pyre, afterwards destroy ballistas and then shoot ships at sea.
    So where the blue team starts I found myself falling off a cliff near a beach with some graves… So when I was walking towards it all of a sudden a ghost appeared. Probably a spirit from the graves…but has anyone seen this before?

• Ahh you found him.

• Yep! Just a lil Easter egg on hillside.

It fights the Agathians too. :)

• Is there something you need to do to get the ghost to spawn? I’ve sat there for a few minutes a few times and it never showed up.

• Be Mason, I think. :)

• What i found was that I was agatha and it showed up randomly…not by sitting there, it just did.

• Yay! You found my lil’ friend Ghosty.

I’m always Mason on that map and every time, I go down to the graves a flash of light appears and the music changes. Thus, Ghosty appears. Granted, he doesn’t ALWAYS show up, but the flash of light does. It really is a random thing, but I’ve only been able to encounter him as Mason because he’s a Mason ghost and out to defeat any Agathians.

Ghosty is better on team deathmatch on Hillside because he’ll go up to where the spawns are. In TO, if he goes past the cliff, then he disappears :<

• @Kimiko:

Yay! You found my lil’ friend Ghosty.

I’m always Mason on that map and every time, I go down to the graves a flash of light appears and the music changes. Thus, Ghosty appears. Granted, he doesn’t ALWAYS show up, but the flash of light does. It really is a random thing, but I’ve only been able to encounter him as Mason because he’s a Mason ghost and out to defeat any Agathians.

Ghosty is better on team deathmatch on Hillside because he’ll go up to where the spawns are. In TO, if he goes past the cliff, then he disappears :<

He actually fights Agathians?!??! lol

So you say you can see him as Mason… good thing I’m always Mason, next time I’m in a TO I will go there to see if he appears and kicks some Agathians’ butt.

• He even drops his veteran helm when you kill him~!

• @Kumo:

He even drops his veteran helm when you kill him~!

Lol he’s no veteran. He’s a nublet Mason like the rest of 'em! :roll:

• Pretty cool Easter Egg. You know, this gave me an idea of a game mode… Or at least the start of something… You know, something that involves slain players becoming ghosts and I don’t know yet from there XD. I just got this in my head though so… Gonna think on this for a bit and maybe post about it later.

• Anybody else see the “Spectral Echo” easter egg on the Battleground map with the ships? I got some pics of it! :DPretty wierd right? Well its not invincible xD What yeah think? No match for my mighty zweihander. Pretty cool Easter egg huh?

• you should upload them i dont want to hack your computer :D

• I did just there, i dint know how but I figured it out XD

• The ghosts are very funny, takes a long time to kill them. Met them twice. Nice easteregg. :)