I love u torn banner <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

• XWgywRYLH9E
    <3

• Hi,

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=7010

Not even sure if it’s entitled to that thread though.

So moved to off topic.

• Oh,sorry the general section said things game related so,idk,thanks though!

• I couldn’t stop laughing at the squeaky rage! :lol:

• It was quite… interesting :P

• I liked everything but the squeaky rage parts. You had me on that intro and stupid effects. But lost me on the yelling rage parts. Everything else was good stuff. Do more of the other stuff, and less of your voice yelling.

• @ChuckingIt:

I liked everything but the squeaky rage parts. You had me on that intro and stupid effects. But lost me on the yelling rage parts. Everything else was good stuff. Do more of the other stuff, and less of your voice yelling.

More voice yelling, less effects. Intro wasn’t bad. :P

• Halberds are an endangered species. The oppressive government wants to kill, main, and nerf these brilliant creatures that can’t defend themselves for no purpose other than covering up their own incompetence. Let 2013 be the year that we set the 'berds free from oppression and discrimination! Please pledge your support in preserving this gift to our world!

Donations now welcome to the Save the 'Berds campaign.

Save the 'Berds 2013

• Nerf the berds forever. Hell, remove them from the game imo.

• This video should be a series! “AppleFTW raging on stuff”
    You’d get millions of hits! Squeaky rage will be the new fluffy kittenz!

• @carrion:

This video should be a series! “AppleFTW raging on stuff”
    You’d get millions of hits! Squeaky rage will be the new fluffy kittenz!

@ChuckingIt:

I liked everything but the squeaky rage parts. You had me on that intro and stupid effects. But lost me on the yelling rage parts. Everything else was good stuff. Do more of the other stuff, and less of your voice yelling.

Thanks for the input,i’m gonna be making more videos and this is the only time i’ve ever raged on Chivalry and i happened to be recording so i put together a stupid video and this was the outcome. Most likely no more screaming though hahah. :D

• @AppleFTW:

[…] and this is the only time i’ve ever raged on Chivalry[…]

That’s what they all say =p

• @Daiyuki:

@AppleFTW:

[…] and this is the only time i’ve ever raged on Chivalry[…]

That’s what they all say =p

eh nah,i have no reason to rage,i own kidz daily. that just made me upset that everything i hated was on one server and i was hungry and had no sleep and ye

• No more food & sleep for you, then.
    You have to make some sacrifices for fame. ;)