I thought this day would never come…

• FFA pure aim pwnage 8-)

• C’mon fellow bowmen post your screenshots of FFA pwnage. Mostly archers are quite bad in this game, but now and then i see some great aimers… so post your screens. Only pure archers please, javelin doesn’t count. Well, every kill counts, but i wanna see FFA bow pwnage only. :D

• Even TKer archers can do well in FFA!

At least they fixed the chase mechanic for FFA so archers aren’t unkillable solo now.

• I didn’t comment on this topic a while back, because I thought you were joking. I REALLY hate to burst your bubble, but you only won by 1 point, in a 4-way tie, and missed nearly half your shots. You were playing in a hectic messy 43-player FFA so anything that could even be called skill is devoured by the chaos. Perhaps you have low standards but I wouldn’t call that pure aim nor would I call that pwnage.

In the spirit of this topic though, I actually win FFA a lot as Archer. I typically play Close-Ranged Heavy Crossbowman, miss my shot, cry, then get a 6 cudgel-kill spree. So I guess I’m also a pretty terrible Archer?

• Is the scroll bar not all the way up?

• @ChuckingIt:

Is the scroll bar not all the way up?

Oh god bahahaaha, I didn’t even notice that.

• Its a lie, he was a vanguard spamming M1 for the entire game until the last death then he switched to archer.

• @DemonicChocobo:

@ChuckingIt:

Oh god bahahaaha, I didn’t even notice that.

BWAHAHAHAHAH
    Buuurrrrned. :D

• @ChuckingIt:

:o

• Sorry about scrolling, a bit confused myself here because i never have the need to scroll positions in this game, because im often (if not most of the time) in top of the chart anyway… For an quite aged gamer scores aren’t (always) that important anymore. It’s more like i have yet to see bowmen winning in FFA; at least more often then once in a while.

@DemonicChocobo
    No worries mate, you’ll need harder than that to burst my bubble. Because judging from your post you obviously have not played bowman for more than few minutes… untill you found out how “hard” it is to hit in this game compared with majority FPS games. Maybe to unlock helmet at max… You don’t really believe bowmen win FFA with like 10 K/D ratio, do you?

You claiming you won lots of FFA with archer? I simply call that a lie. And I m quite sure even the rest who participated in this thread and even mocked me does not believe you. Based on just two reasons: there’s almost no archers in FFA! At least not entire round, because most can’t stand dying all the time without even have a chance to shot at someone. Those who play FFA with archer/bowman class usally aren’t much viable with kills (i had privilege to met few excellent archers although). Anyway, to cut the crap… PM me server IPs you’re playing on and let me see your skill, ok?

@Daiyuki
    I dont rely on “TKing”. Or i’d use long/short bow to ninja kills from other players, but im useing warbow 99% of my time playing this game. On the battlefield i wanna be threat, not a “support”.

@gregcau
    Im playing archer since rank 1. Melee takes too little skill with too much luck involved with current game mechanics (2h LMB 360°dmg, macros, lack of visual depth, crappy netcode, delays, sliding…etc). Not saying there aren’t skilled melee players although.

Archers show off your pwnage, lets make it constructive or there’s really noone who can back his/her words with screens. :P I know there’s some great bowman players. ;)

I should spam F12 buttom more often^^

• @Peacerer:

@DemonicChocobo

You’re right. I don’t play a lot of Archer. You’re also right to guess that I’m a bad Archer. I said so myself.

I still win about 3/5 of the FFAs I play as Archer.

If you’re still confused re-read my initial post a few times.

Since you demand proof, however, I do have some recordings that I’ve been saving for a silly video. Lots of them are of Archer. I’ll post in this topic again when it’s ready.

• @Peacerer:

@gregcau
    Im playing archer since rank 1. Melee takes too little skill with too much luck involved with current game mechanics (2h LMB 360°dmg, macros, lack of visual depth, crappy netcode, delays, sliding…etc). Not saying there aren’t skilled melee players although.

I was just teasing, you did fine !

• I was quite sure you did. :) I just thought i would point that out.

I know many gamers play this game because there’s not that many melee FPS games on scene, even less medieval. However i play it for shotting, if it was close combat/melee only i most likely wouldn’t play it. Despite i often play it from (too)close distance to opponents for an archer and rarely shotting from like 100 or more meters away. Because landind successful hit in this game from a far far away is really hard (unless target stands still) and in most cases waste of arrows.

• play me

• I would, however due to silly sport injury thats rather impossible atm. :|

• Archers get so excited when they get kills. That should show you the average “skill” level of most archers.

I dont play archer, i play knight or maa but with barely any “arrow drop” theres like 0 excuse for the amount of misses. Every archer spends half of every round just missing or hitting teammates. Then they get one kill and start doing gangnam style like they are the champs of this world.

Not to mention combo feinting, with how effective it is because barely anyone knows of it, favors small swords…an archers secondary weapon. But then again no archer ever uses his secondary correctly and almost always takes a second too late to take it out.

If you arent good by now with archer theres probably 0 hope for you. The vanguard class is always a better route for braindead clickers….just sayin.

• @Peacerer:

I would, however due to silly sport injury thats rather impossible atm. :|

Sucks dude! … but, i know its very undesirable , but there is an xbox controller … its sucks but you can be, kind of, back in the action. :P