Free Trial Weekend is awesome :)

• Decided to play a round on a server with a bunch of new timers from the Free Trial weekend, was pretty fun :P. Used the grand mace most of the time, maul, morning star, and ended the last minute with the long sword hehe.
    Anyway, glad to see a lot more people are playing this game, hopefully they all decide to stay after the free trial is over with.

• @MrDolo:

Decided to play a round on a server with a bunch of new timers from the Free Trial weekend, was pretty fun :P. Used the grand mace most of the time, maul, morning star, and ended the last minute with the long sword hehe.
    Anyway, glad to see a lot more people are playing this game, hopefully they all decide to stay after the free trial is over with.

Not if you keep skool’n them…… gotta bait them with the illusion of accomplishment, let them beat you a couple of times… then after the free weekend, DESTROY THEM ALL!!!

:cheers:

• Reminds me of the last big sale.

• @Cpt-Praxius:

@MrDolo:

Decided to play a round on a server with a bunch of new timers from the Free Trial weekend, was pretty fun :P. Used the grand mace most of the time, maul, morning star, and ended the last minute with the long sword hehe.

Not if you keep skool’n them…… gotta bait them with the illusion of accomplishment, let them beat you a couple of times… then after the free weekend, DESTROY THEM ALL!!!

:cheers:

Haha i did kind of get lazy at the end, gave em a small break at one point. Lol there was a moment where i was surrounded by at least 7 or 8 of them, and they were all hacking each other apart instead of hitting me, was hilarious… until i mopped up the survivors :P

• @lemonater47:

Reminds me of the last big sale.

I stopped playing for two weeks after that thing :D

Three days of nobody responding to feints or being parried.
    No stabs, or overheads……

Dieing more to teamates then enemies.

• Another Steam sale? I guess that means that these forums will be flooded with raging and whining in about a week or so.

LMB spam, teamkilling, votekicks, cheating, etc etc. I can’t wait.

• @JHoersten2:

Another Steam sale? I guess that means that these forums will be flooded with raging and whining in about a week or so.

LMB spam, teamkilling, votekicks, cheating, etc etc. I can’t wait.

I know I am excited.

:roll:

• @WalrusJones:

@lemonater47:

Reminds me of the last big sale.

I stopped playing for two weeks after that thing :D

Three days of nobody responding to feints or being parried.
    No stabs, or overheads……

Dieing more to teamates then enemies.

Well you get a lot of kills. Wasn’t on the forums at that time so I didn’t see any complaining.

Maybe in the training level that should stress that your gonna suck when you start off.

• I’m so glad I am in the beta right now, isolated from the chaotic world of the steam sale. :D

• To be honest the idea of a free weekend is ideal for a multiplayer is great.

But wouldn’t it have been a better idea to have waited an extra week so the new patch was released?
    The content is not really an issue, but some needed fixes are in there and it would be better to have those issues gone than have to tell every one of the new players that it will be fixed next week.

I seriously think that having a free weekend after the patch would have been a much better idea.
    (still a good idea of course:P)

Just look at the changelog and see what problems there are for some people which will be fixed in the patch.

• @MrDolo:

Haha i did kind of get lazy at the end, gave em a small break at one point. Lol there was a moment where i was surrounded by at least 7 or 8 of them, and they were all hacking each other apart instead of hitting me, was hilarious… until i mopped up the survivors :P

Yeah, the free weekend is pretty fun, lol:
    http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/596 … 01D32801A/

I didn’t even notice they were new…. I felt kinda bad… but not that much 8-)

• I’m starting to no like this free weekend.

The new defenders for TO don’t know what the hell to do. Even when you tell them what to do.

We even had a noob king on stoneshill. He got autobalanced right before the gate was battered and was put at the top. He became king and died after the first wave.

Me an this other guy tell them to not lose treb three at all costs. Treb three is the last one left and they screw around falling off cliffs, fighting walls and run in circles.

It was fucking funny when we managed to convince almost all o them to push F10. We said it was the third person button. Then suddenly 10 people right in front of me fall to pieces. In a KOTH match. 10 people. That was just in my line of site. I should have been recording. The abuse we got was hilarious.

• It would be nice for lemon if there was a possibility to have rank limiters and filter for high rank servers… ow wait that is in the next patch… a week away :|

Newbies trying to votekick the rank 42 VG using the halberd (come on people… really.?.) and people frustratingly mentioning how not fun it is when you can’t do shit…

For both experienced and new it would be better if the free weekend would have been after the new patch… This is just turning people away. a missed opportunity

• There should be a server that is restricted from high-ranked players, especially for the guys participating in this free weekend. right now its like we welcome them, then beat them too hard due to them having no time to pratice yet, and then they get a bad impression of the game, if they were to face each other, it would be great, they can slowly learn how to play the game and maybe see if they like it.

• Wildwulfy has a point here, at least when it comes to a Free Trial Weekend.

• Yeah I personally think it is worse with the new players. Easy kills are one thing, but it doesn’t make the game very interesting and TO usually goes to pieces. I ended up server hopping a bit until I found one without many rank zeros in it.

Of course those that like the game will buy it, improve and the community will grow. It’s just another one of those cycles I guess. The rest will call hax while in their first round having not done the training and say the game is shit. :P

• lol i actually like it. MY server is full to the notch at this time? It never is… thank you chivalry.
    Now fix some admin issues like kicking people without going in game so ic an join my own serve!! :x

• I’m really liking the free weekend. So many new players and complete chaos. No objective play or teamplay and lots of lmb spamming, but whatever. In my timezone right now there is 13 000 online, compared to 3000 a few days ago. Lets hope some of them stay for longer.

• Free Trial - Slash and TK paradise!

Anytime this game is on sale or even a free weekend I always feel like saying: “DO YOU EVEN FEINT?!”…

@Nivve:

Newbies trying to votekick the rank 42 VG using the halberd (come on people… really.?.) and people frustratingly mentioning how not fun it is when you can’t do shit…

Halberd users don’t deserve better!