Free Trial Weekend is awesome :)

• @Cpt-Praxius:

@wildwulfy:

There should be a server that is restricted from high-ranked players, especially for the guys participating in this free weekend. right now its like we welcome them, then beat them too hard due to them having no time to pratice yet, and then they get a bad impression of the game, if they were to face each other, it would be great, they can slowly learn how to play the game and maybe see if they like it.

Don’t get me wrong, I helped a few players out in the last couple of hours. Gave many hints and told a few how to regenerate their health to their surprise…. Made them last a lot longer and to better.

Without some higher ranked players on the servers, all you would have is a server full of zeros, running around mashing aimlessly at one another and knowing little more than that… Then leave because they’d think there wasn’t anything more to the game.

Too right; help the ones who ask and slaughter the ones who don’t; natural selection.

• @MrDolo:

hopefully they all decide to stay after the free trial is over with.

LOL, in contrary I think you’ve just single-handedly destroyed TB’s efforts of trying to attract new players. XD

@Kimiko:

I know I am excited.

:roll:

I’ll be sure to intruduce you as Chief Customer Representative.

All comments and complaints direct to Kimiko please!

• it would be awesome if this free weekend let em connect to a game….

ever since this free weekend started i cannot join any game, it just loads forever, and it never loads more than 5 seconds

• @humpmasterflex:

it would be awesome if this free weekend let em connect to a game….

ever since this free weekend started i cannot join any game, it just loads forever, and it never loads more than 5 seconds

THIS! I´m becoming quite saddlesore because of it.

• Just wanted to chime in while I wait for a slot on my normal killing grounds…

The ammount of new players is great, though it can be a bit daunting with the fresh sword swingers and what-not, other then that it has been a pleasure talking to new and possible purchasers of my latest addiction, stomping them is fun to a degree, but showing them this community isn’t as “fagish” as the ingame chat can get has been more fun for me then battling equal/more skilled opponents as of late :P

I do agree however that waiting for the latest patch would have been a good idea, but hey, I’m sure I’ll see more “Free weekends” to come anyway. Enjoy it free players and welcome to Chiv. to those who purchase!

• I agree, I’ve it’s a good chance to tell them co-workers about the game and about the 50% off weekend. That and trolling servers is pretty funny too lol

• I am loving smashing these scrubs with my maul!!! It pleasures me in many ways. (yes even that way!)

• I definitely like free wekends, need moar

• It feels like every free player has a mouse with no scroll wheel or right button… Just one big left button… It’s so fun never being parried… Like fighting a bunch of peasants.

• @Filthy:

I definitely like free wekends, need moar

Damn man, i played with nick like that for like a month :D

• @saone:

@Filthy:

I definitely like free wekends, need moar

Damn man, i played with nick like that for like a month :D

Well, I’m playing with that nickname from the release ;)